Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

re: energy producing experiments

Started by Delburt Phend, February 04, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delburt Phend

This experiment is a yo-yo despin experiment; except that in this experiment the tethers are left attached and the masses on the end of the strings return all the motion back to the cylinder.

If the Dawn Mission satellite would have left the tethers attached; it too would have had the spheres return all the spinning motion back to the satellite. A roughly similar spinning mass ratio to that of the Dawn Mission would be a one meter diameter 400 kilogram cylinder spinning at 1 m/sec around the arc of the circle; and this would be attached to two .5 kilogram spheres on the end of the two tethers. This would be a 400 to one; cylinder to spheres, mass ratio.

Spinning at one meter per second the 400 kg cylinder would have 400 units of momentum. The spheres will have to have 400 units of momentum to return all that momentum back to the cylinder.

The 1 kilograms of spheres will have to be moving 400 m/sec to have 400 units of momentum. At 400 m/sec the spheres will have 80,000 joules of energy.

The original energy of the 400 kilogram cylinder moving one meter per second was 200 joules.

The experiment in the video proves that the spheres will return all the motion back to the cylinder.   

The mass ratio in the videoed experiment is only 4.5 to one. Because of this smaller mass ratio the spheres actually stop the cylinder twice; and they restart it twice. The original arc velocity is 1.2 m/sec

At the first stop of the cylinder in the video: the arc velocity (of the spheres) required for momentum conservation would be 1.2 m/sec *4.5 =  5.4 m/sec. This is the momentum (sphere mass * 5.4 m/sec) required to restore all of the motion back to the cylinder: and only momentum is transferred from small to large.

The arc velocity (of the spheres) required for energy conservation would be only 2.54 m/sec; this is only 47% of the need motion to restore the momentum back to the cylinder; for only momentum can be transferred from the small spheres back to the larger mass cylinder. For energy conservation; there would be only 22% of the motion needed to restart the cylinder after the second stop.

sm0ky2

It seems that your calculations were performed using the
Initial velocity and the final radius of the arc
This is not accurate.
The angular velocity drops as you move to a larger radius.

Do you have a way to accurately measure the velocity of the balls?
Or the impact force when they hit the pipe?

Also the input energy ( your hand twisting is hard to measure)

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

All of your motion cannot be restored to the cylinder.
Most of the energy is in the collision, which approaches
a radial vector, towards the axis. Which actually jolts it
Sideways. Some of this is lost due to the vector the
cylinder is already traveling in. The rest, that does not
translate into linear horizontal motion, is converted to
heat at the surfaces of the ball and the pvc.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Delburt Phend

Actually the initial motions is not hard to evaluate.

There is a frame by frame mode in my computer that subdivides the motion into 240th of a second.

It takes four frames for the cylinder to cross the distance of the black square; at the beginning; in the middle ; and again at the end. At these three points of highest cylinder rotation; the system is moving 20 mm *240/4  = 1.2 m/sec.

The momentum is the same at these three moments in time.

Only linear Newtonian momentum is conserved when a small object (spheres) give their motion to a large object (cylinder and spheres). This law is true even if the objects are in arc motion. There is no loss of motion; and no need to attribute any loss of motion to heat.

There is however a 450% increase in energy when the spheres have all the motion; for they must be moving 5.4 m/sec. To return (.594 kg  *1.2 m/sec ) .7128 units of momentum the spheres must be moving 5.4 m/sec (.132 kg * 5.4 m/sec).   

The spheres do not collide with the cylinder. The spheres come very near the surface of the cylinder but they do not collide.