Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

re: energy producing experiments

Started by Delburt Phend, February 04, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delburt Phend

I don't see any significant software or video anomalies. The technology is getting very good; and it is financially available to about anyone.

When you compare the real results with expected results the momentum conservation becomes an absolute.

Momentum conservation requires that the cylinder motion at the end will be four frames to cover 20 mm.

Energy conservation requires a very low speed for the spheres when the spheres have all the motion. The sphere speed is 2.12 m/sec for the first cylinder stop. Sufficient momentum to restart the motion of the cylinder is gone. By the second restart the motion would be down to 22% if energy were conserved by the spheres.

Only momentum can be given from the spheres to the cylinder. So if you lose a little over half your momentum from cylinder motion to spheres motion; twice; you are down to 22% of the original motion.

Energy conservation would require 4 frames /.22 = 18 frame to cross 20 mm.

At the end of the experiment it appears that the rotation rate is still 4 frame to cross 20 mm.

It does not in any way appear to be 18 frame to cross 20 mm.

You have to pick one or the other; is it 18 or 4.

If you have 100 unbiased observers pick between 4 and 18, they would 100% of the time pick 4.

The fact that the experiment is falling is total inconsequential. The spinning motion and the falling motion are independent of each other.

I still don't think the spheres hit the side of the cylinder; but it does not matter whether they do or not the motion is still 4 frames to cross 20 mm. Nor does the direction of the spheres matter they can still be directed up from any direction.

Kator01

Hello Delburt Phend... or should I say pequaide ?

we stopped the discussion about 8 years ago:

http://overunity.com/1995/free-energy-from-gravitation-using-newtonian-physic/msg165397/#msg165397

and as I remember there was good consense about the basics.

Now we better think about finding a technical solution to earn the energy as this is the crux of the matter.

regards

Mike

Delburt Phend

I am not sure how you are using he word 'earn'; is that making the energy, or using the energy.

The energy is made by making a closed system place all the motion is smaller subset of the mass.

The energy can be used by throwing it up into the air; and holding it as potential energy. 

The larger combined mass; at 1.2 m/sec; would only rise .0733945m. For .594 kg *9.81 N/kg * .07339 m = .4277 joules of potential energy.

The smaller .132g  mass at 5.4 m/sec would rise 1.486 m. For .132 kg * 9.81 N/kg *1.486 m = 1.924 joules of potential energy.

The energy when the spheres have all the motion is 450% larger 1.925 J /.4277 J.

You would have the same 450% increase if the spheres had a mass of 5 tons and the cylinder 17.5 metric tons.

If the mass ratio was 20 (total) to one (spheres mass) the present increase would be 2000%.

telecom

How to make this remarkable concept into the machine?

Delburt Phend

The Atwood's machine produces massive amounts of momentum: and it has a wheel or rim.

The cylinder and spheres machine produces massive amounts of energy; and the cylinder can be a wheel or rim.

Bring together the Atwood with a cylinder and spheres concept and you have the machine in question.