Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulling energy from the ambient energy field using a coil capacitor

Started by Jack Noskills, February 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

partzman

Quote from: Magnethos on February 09, 2017, 01:16:18 PM
I have read a little of the document fast and it looks very good.
I would suggest to read also another document that can be complementary of Jacknoskills' one. If someone is interested in the second document, let me know it here and I will search and publish here the name of the document.

Magnethos,

I would appreciate it if you would post the pdf document you mentioned.

pm

Magnethos

Quote from: partzman on February 09, 2017, 03:47:05 PM
Magnethos,

I would appreciate it if you would post the pdf document you mentioned.

pm
I have the book in paper, so I don't have a link.
They are two books, called "Energy conserver theory" George Wiseman.

The book explains:
"Heat, light and magnetism are side affects of electron flow and do not 'consume' electricity." 'Electricity' is lost in conventional circuits when the source neutralizes itself (electron density equalizes)"[/size]

[/size]
It explains more detailed than JackNoSkills pdf document and it explains very similar theories. Wiseman also explains about "electron density equalization".[/size]

aether22

For anyone confused about electricity, Aetheric induced anomolies aside, for the most part, an analogy of water pipes does nicely...

A capacitor becomes a flexible springy membrane in the middle of a tank with water evacuating one side and more going in the other (this also has the effect of electrostatic induction where something happening on one side effects the other, just like a real capacitor, the 2 sides effect each other)

A load is something like a turbine/propeller that is turned by the water, it resists the flow of water and does not use water up, but it does use up energy.

A battery is a pump.

Pressure waves move faster through the water than the water itself moves.

The first place where the analogy fails is that while you can simulate self inductance/impedance with just a bunch of coiled pipe, a transformer analogy is not straight forward.

The point though is that the same things apply, only one thing moves.
You don't need more water in the same way electrical circuits don't run out of electrons.

What is used up is the energy which can exist as either a pressure in the capacitor (pressure and vacuum) or as that is converted into momentum, anything that resists the flow is using up the energy.

How do you get Free Energy?  You don't do this by working within this system or within these rules.  There is no Free Energy to be found in closed systems at this level.  You need to involve the aether which is real and encountered by the demonstration of various anomalies in every real Free Energy technology.

It just so happens that a coil with a capacitor as one unit is perfect foe inducing a powerful vortex in the aether is done right!

The reason is that there are 2 main types of aetheric energy, positive and negative, and they tend to move in opposite directions, and in doing so they create a lot of friction and this slows it down, but you can polarize the aether with a capacitor, this helps move the 2 types enough apart that this friction does not occur, these aetheric energies are also subjected to centrifugal forces and the the centripetal  force a radial electric field has on what-ever aetheric charge is pulled in (depending on the way you change the cap of course) means that this change can move very very fast before flying out of this gap!

So I suspect this is going on in the original Poster's device.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

dieter

I finally read your pdf, Jack, several times. Great work! And very generous to open source it. It is fascinating that you basicly power a lightbulb without a cirquit of current flow! And the diode tunneling is just awesome. It may be caused by the tiny buildup time (nanoseconds) during which a diode does not block, but even if so, there are still the other tremendously weird things, like bypassing high resistors, indicating dynamic voltage between a fixed potential, probably driven by the earths' electric negativity?

Great stuff, I hope I'll experiment with this asap.

I have several ideas, one is a 555, running at full speed at maybe 500kHz, the signal has just a very short space time, most is Mark / high. So I run this trough a NAND gate to invert it, now the 555 gives me a very short pulse at 500kHz, maybe a 5% duty. That I feed into a high/radio frequency transistor, giving me maybe the right pulse for your coils.

Then I got a 6kV dc stepup device that runs on 2x AA cells, capable of kicking butts literarly with horsepowers (oh man that hurt, just regained some respect...), which I could pulse with a spark gap, the back EMF would surely reach 60kV... probably need some robust coil design here ^^

Thanks for sharing.
kr

tsl

Why do i have to think about Hans Coler's Stromerzeuger after reading your idea?  ;D
Nice work  ;)