Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some electronic knick knacks powered by water.

Started by spacecowboy, February 11, 2017, 10:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecowboy

dieter

Lovely little devices. Voltaic Pile, but nicely done. Tho, info on PH of the tapwater would be important.

Speaking of Voltaic Piles, it's possible to get a voltage from similar metals with individual molecular structure, eg. activated coal and graphite (this still decomposes to CO), probably worth trying two kinds of gold or other "nonoxidizing" metals.

spacecowboy

Ive always found these kinds of water batteries amazing, they supply power for years to decades, Ive had some knick knacks running over ten years on just water, I dont add any additives, no salts or acids or anything else, thats what makes the electrodes last so long. I just add water when needed, and maybe once or twice a year clean the electrodes, sometimes not even that often. In my opinion thats a very long time for a battery to supply power, and looking at the rate of erosion on the electrodes they may still be supplying power 50 years from now. Oddly you dont hear much about these kinds of batteries at least not in the sense of them being useful, but they can be very useful. I guess just to much money is made on throw away or rechargeable batteries that dont supply power that long.

dieter