Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Designs: A Self-Powered-Pulsed-Motor, and, A-New?-Generator

Started by guest1289, March 06, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

Designs: A Self-Powered-Pulsed-Motor, and, A-New?-Generator

I am just typing very vague concepts, without details that I have not thought of yet.
________

A Self-Powered-Pulsed-Motor

( I  assume  my  pulsed-motor idea, contains no new concepts, but I don't know since this is a subject I know nothing about,  but  my  generator idea further below is not so common  )

The Initial Design

The stator is an outer-circle with a coil of wire right around it's perimeter

The rotor has a magnet/magnets which generate a current in the  stator-coil when the rotor rotates

And the current generated, is used to push forward the part of the rotor that has the magnet/magnets.  (  for this,  maybe the outer-coil would be divided into sections, to power various pulsers sequentially, which push the rotor,  on the perimeter of the stator  )
      UPDATE : Today I just learned about the concept of using the power of a collapsing-electromagnetic-field  for propulsion in  pulsed motors,  so instead of pushing to create propulsion,  they use attraction. 
      I am thinking that in this  self-running-motor,   it could  'maybe'  use  'pushing'  and  'attraction'( from a collapsing-field )  at the same time ,  however,  that would require such critical timing( and maybe cause rpm restrictions ),  so I don't know.

( At the moment I cannot see any reason or concept in this design that would supply enough power for the motor to power itself,  although,  the  'pushers-pulsers' and  the  'attractors-pulsers'  components that provide the propulsion,  they could possibly contain  'iron-cores',  and  some  people believe  'iron-cores' multiply the strength of magnetic-fields,  I don't know  )

For some reasons,  maybe involving electromagnetic-eddies,  maybe a diode type of component is required for the current,  but I don't know if diodes have 100% no resistance in the direction in which they allow current,  since any resistance at all could prevent a  self-powered device from increasing  current/speed .

The Coil : I thought that electromagnetic-eddies produced on the coil, which would normally slow the rotation of a rotor,  would automatically be channeled into current to power this motor,  however, I assume I may be wrong.
        So maybe the coil should be replaced with one of the superconductive versions of graphene,  or at least some material that is available,  in other words,  a material that has the  smallest/finest mesh, or lattice,  that is highly electrically conductive,  in order to channel away the  electromagnetic-eddies  directly  to power the pulsers which propel the rotor.
        This leads me to a new? type of  generator design.
_________

A New? Type Of Generator Design 
     The Initial Design
        Basically, the initial design would be a Faraday-Disk type of generator,  but the electromagnetic-eddies( which normally cause devices to slow down ) would be channeled of the surface of the disk and would become the  dc-output( or be added to the dc-output ),      this would be done by covering the disk surface with one of the superconductive versions of graphene,  or at least some material that is available,  in other words,  a material that has the  smallest/finest mesh, or lattice,  that is highly electrically conductive,  in order to channel away the  electromagnetic-eddies  directly to  convert them into the  dc-output-power of the  generator.
          The important detail I cannot work out, is how to integrate some sort of  diode-like-effect  on the surface of the disk to more successfully channel   the  electromagnetic-eddies to convert them into the output dc-current,  although, I assume there may be materials that behave like diodes,  but they would not be  the same  materials  that  have  the  "smallest/finest mesh, or lattice,  that is highly electrically conductive"  which would be the new surface of the Faraday-Disk.

shylo

I have a question, What happens to a single coil when you short its' leads together, as a magnet is dead center of the coil?
The magnet is sized so it completely leaves one side of the coil before it enters the other.
It approaches , inducing some form of flow, it hits center, flow doesn't stop but instantianously reverses.
Short not the leads together, but one lead back on itself with a properly orientainted diode , positive or negative ,depends on what field your reversing.
The magnet is rotating the coil is stationary.
The coil will produce more.
artv

guest1289

QuoteI have a question, What happens to a single coil when you short its' leads together, as a magnet is dead center of the coil?
The magnet is sized so it completely leaves one side of the coil before it enters the other.
It approaches , inducing some form of flow, it hits center, flow doesn't stop but instantianously reverses.
Short not the leads together, but one lead back on itself with a properly orientainted diode , positive or negative ,depends on what field your reversing.
The magnet is rotating the coil is stationary.
The coil will produce more.

Sometimes I thought I understand how that works, but when I re-think and re-read it,  I lose it

( the main reason is because I never build anything and I don't have any of the background or qualifications of the people on this site )

QuoteThe magnet is sized so it completely leaves one side of the coil before it enters the other.
I was sure that the magnet( the seemingly larger magnetic-field existing in the coil ),   does not leave one side of the coil before it enters the other,  that it only goes around that  'closed-loop'  as electricity( with a  'normal' size magnetic-field ),  in other words,   when it leaves the coil it returns to an  electromagnetic-field  of normal proportion ,   

- if I'm wrong,   then I  think you would not even need the  diode

- you could just supply 1-volt of current to that loop,  and in a short time the current will have been amplified by a big factor
       -  or instead of directly supplying current to that loop,  induce current in that loop by using a rotating magnet,  and get the same energy amplification

I was sure there is no energy amplification just by using a coil,  but again,  it could be something new I have learnt on this site

definitely,  I skip on anything so advanced, it is beyond my capabilities,   if this has been shown to have any results,  it would be on a known device
   ______

However,  I also got a much simpler understanding / interpretation of your idea, so simple that it  no longer relates to your idea

you mentioned
QuoteShort not the leads together, but one lead back on itself

that reminded me of the very original  magnetic-core computer-memory, and how(  I think ) that data was stored by  giving/storing  a magnetic-field  on a ferrite-ring, or removing the magnetic-field  from the  ferrite-ring

I wonder if you can store a continually increasingly powerful magnetic-field on a ferrite-ring, effectively making your generator/motor  faster and faster ,    in the same way that you can make an electric-motor faster and faster by adding stronger  permanent-magnets to it(  but not increasing the input power )

I temporarily thought this may have been a possible explanation for the claimed accidental overunity device called  "Network Analyzer"  below :
   look for  "Network Analyzer"  on the page
   http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/on_extracting_EM%20energy.htm

I only thought that because I thought it was some type of computer,  which may have used something like the  ferrite-ring  computer-memory mentioned above,
     but it seems that the claimed overunity was more due to something like  magnetic-compression/reflection  of  the conductors  electromagnetic-field  back into itself, 
      in other words,   imagine a closed-loop circuit,  and all along that loop,  it is all encased inside a  contentious donut-magnet  to reflect the  electromagnetic-field  back into the loop

dieter

The problem with the ferrite ring "RAM" is, it's a closed loop, it can maintain its field only as a closed loop. You may however use this to delay the use of the field. However, this temporarily petmanent magnet Ram or Leedskalnin type of field doesn't like airgaps and flux leakage, so any mechanical implementation is difficult.

Speaking of pulse motors, food for thought maybe:
Imagine to pulse the coil just a moment before the PM magnet passes by, so it will attract it. Then, right when it passed by, let the collapsing field of the coil repell the magnet strongly.

Now here's a claim: the stronger the PM, the higher the efficiency.

I'd try coreless coils, for various reasons.

guest1289

QuoteThe problem with the ferrite ring "RAM" is, it's a closed loop, it can maintain its field only as a closed loop.

I understood,  or misunderstood, that builders on this site that work with  solid  iron-cores  inside  electric-coils,  or maybe  just  with  electric-coils  without  cores  :
       -  that they describe an effect of the  iron-core  retaining  a  magnetic-field  after  the  current is  switched  of
       -   or  that they describe an effect of the  electric-coil  retaining  a  magnetic-field  after  the  current is  switched  of

I should have just mentioned that,  instead of mentioning that ferrite-core  computer memory.

QuoteSpeaking of pulse motors, food for thought maybe:
Imagine to pulse the coil just a moment before the PM magnet passes by, so it will attract it. Then, right when it passed by, let the collapsing field of the coil repell the magnet strongly.

I was sure that that is exactly how  your  magnet-motor  is supposed to work.

Your work on your motor stopped because you found that the 'Rotor-iron C-core' would be a source a  eddies/braking,   which is obviously very different to a sticky-spot,   OR  IS  IT  ?

NEUTRALIZATION  OF  EDDIES-BREAKING,  BY USING THE SAME OFFSETTING/OUT-OF-SYNCHRONIZATION  EFFECT TO  NEUTRALIZE  STICKY-SPOTS :   
        FIRST ,  If you had  sticky-spot  problems in your motor,  then obviously you could just apply the same effect of neutralization as in my  magnet-motor-3.5 ,  by linking multiple of you motors together, but  slightly  offset/out-of-sync  with each other  to neutralize  the  sticky-spots
        SECONDLY ,  now I can  vaguely see  maybe  various methods of  using that  Offsetting/Out-Of-Synchronization  Effect  to  overcome  Eddies-Breaking  in other peoples designs

HERE IS ANOTHER POSSIBLE METHOD,  ALTHOUGH IT MAY VERY POSSIBLY BE THE SAME
      Your  eddies/braking  problem has made me wonder,  if the eddies are causing the  'Rotor-iron C-core'  to slow down,  then  could you not  use  the  outer-edges  of the  eddie  to actually  push/propel  another  'Rotor-iron C-core'  forward,   in other  words,   neutralize  that  breaking effect  by making the  outer-edges  of the  eddie  push something  forward,    although  I assume you would need a more sophisticated  design than what I have just described.

I assume you want to get your design / prototype working because,  either  :
      -  it will be the  first  magnet-motor  to function successfully as far as you know( although I also do not actually know of any  magnet-motor  that has been proven to function successfully or has been replicated successfully  )
      -  or,  you  think if your  magnet-motor  functions successfully  that one or more aspects of it's  design may be applicable to the design of  conventional  electric-motors  and  or  generators.
            I  wonder  if you could actually copy the design of  electric-motors  and  or  generators  to  make a   permanent-magnet-motor( overunity )  equivalent of them.

NOTE : The lifespan of  magnets  in  magnet-motors( overunity motors )  may be longer than what I have been led to believe,  because,   of the  impressive  lifespan of  permanent-magnets  in  electric-motors  and  generators( although  I assume these devices may be specifically designed to minimize  stresses on those  permanent-magnets  as  much as possible  )

guest1289
QuoteI wonder if you can store a continually increasingly powerful magnetic-field on a ferrite-ring, effectively making your generator/motor  faster and faster ,    in the same way that you can make an electric-motor faster and faster by adding stronger  permanent-magnets to it(  but not increasing the input power )

that has given me the idea below, however, when I originally got this idea, for some reason I thought it could be possible for the  rpm of this motor to continually increase until it breaks apart,  but now as I type the idea,  I have either lost that part of the idea,  or it is not possible

NOTE :  THE FOLLOWING  MOTOR WHICH FUNCTIONS VIA  ELECTROSTATIC  REPELLING OR ATTRACTING,  WOULD BE  TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND UNRELATED  TO  ELECTROSTATIC-MOTORS,  BECAUSE,  THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY ELECTROSTATIC-DISCHARGES  BETWEEN THE  ROTOR-COMPONENTS  AND THE  STATOR-COMPONENTS

A PURELY ELECTROSTATIC VERSION OF MY MAGNET-MOTOR-3.5( OR OF MY OTHER VARIOUS  MAGNET-MOTORS ),      HOWEVER,     IN THIS ELECTROSTATIC VERSION ,  THE PROPULSION-COMPONENTS ARE USED TO STORE AN EVER INCREASING ELECTROSTATIC-CHARGE( LIKE CAPACITORS ) UNTIL THEY HAVE TO BE DISCHARGED
   -  READ THIS / IMPORTANT -  THIS  MOTOR WHICH FUNCTIONS VIA  ELECTROSTATIC  REPELLING OR ATTRACTING,  WOULD BE  TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND UNRELATED  TO  ELECTROSTATIC-MOTORS,  BECAUSE,  THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY ELECTROSTATIC-DISCHARGES  BETWEEN THE  ROTOR-COMPONENTS  AND THE  STATOR-COMPONENTS
   - So,  once you have enough rpm,  this charging and discharging cycle should not affect the  rpm.
   - I don't know what would be the best method for  generating  electrostatic-charge  for this  electrostatic  version  of my  magnet-motors
   - The PROPULSION-COMPONENTS as typed in the capital-letters-title-text above,  would be  electrostatic-versions  of the  rotor-components,  or,  of the stator-components,  in my magnet-motors( eg.  my  magnet-motor-3.5   )

NOTE : Since it could( heating problem ? ) be possible to run a magnet-motor  in a  vacuum for  significantly higher  rpm / efficiency,  I wonder if that would also be an option for  this electrostatic equivalent  of  my magnet-motors,  I assume it would,  since it does not  involve any  electrostatic-discharges outside of the metals/plastics

If this device functioned,  it could be  better  than a magnet-motor in various ways

PENDULUM-MAGNET-MOTOR IDEA

This idea is so simple, that I am absolutely sure it has been designed by numerous people before me.
     Simply,  as the  magnet/or-metal  on the end of the rod/cord  swings to the top of it's  swinging-arc on either side,  it is very briefly  kept there by the attraction of  permanent-magnets.
      ( at the moment I can't see how to do that by repelling instead )