Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Simple Question About TPU Replication Attempts

Started by Eighthman, March 10, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

I scanned through as many pages as I can in regard to TPU replication attempts.  The one thing I don't see is any attempt to simply switch a field in sequence around the 4 quadrants of a coil.
Think of it like squeezing a toothpaste tube, first at the bottom, then further up, then in the middle and finally near the top. Now, visualize doing this around a circle, neatly , one pie-quarter at a time.

You brave guys have tested a lot with regard to different harmonics and frequencies and differing pulse widths but I can't find this simple sort of test completed.

I apologize if I somehow missed this but the attempts I observe (here and elsewhere) seem to pursue other motions and notions.

Jeg

Quote from: Eighthman on March 10, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
I scanned through as many pages as I can in regard to TPU replication attempts.  The one thing I don't see is any attempt to simply switch a field in sequence around the 4 quadrants of a coil.
Think of it like squeezing a toothpaste tube, first at the bottom, then further up, then in the middle and finally near the top. Now, visualize doing this around a circle, neatly , one pie-quarter at a time.

You brave guys have tested a lot with regard to different harmonics and frequencies and differing pulse widths but I can't find this simple sort of test completed.

I apologize if I somehow missed this but the attempts I observe (here and elsewhere) seem to pursue other motions and notions.

Hey Eightman ;)
Some people have already been there like at the below link. But what makes you think that this by itself will give an increased output in terms of energy?

http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=238.0

Eighthman

Thanks for getting back to me.  I read thru the pages you provided.  It seems that Akula had a promising design. Some guy named Vincent claims it is fake and then the thread goes off into discussing different designs, particularly two coil pulsing - so I don't know what to think about it.  It looks like Akula did not have an inner coil, forming a circle with coils at the 4 quadrants, so it looks pretty close to what I think but not all the way.

My reasoning is this:

1) the Mark device was reported to have a gyroscopic feel, so rotation of fields must be involved, as there was no spinning part in the device. I can't fully explain how fields could produce inertia but as with my other posts, nobody can really explain why magnetic fields don't act as a gyroscope in normal use anyway. 

2)  Durbin said it involved fields switched in quadrature.  The spinning compass needle also makes the field movement explicit - otherwise it wouldn't spin.

3) There is a belief that Marks copied the Tesla invention in which 4 coils surround a larger circular coil. 

4) Finally - and this is a huge intuitive leap - I believe Mark may have found an electromagnetic way to duplicate unbalanced centrifugal movement using coils.  I have been looking for a way to imitate the Linevich device using fields instead of complicated mechanical drives. I think it is this unbalanced inertial movement that may be the key to free energy as shown in a number of devices, including Schauberger.

I can clarify further if anything I said isn't intelligible.

forest

Good,I believe this is the right path  ;)   Magnetic field is the source of energy !

Eighthman

I forgot to add the Bob Boyce claims.  He uses some sort of ferrite core with a main winding, with three neatly spaced  switched coils on top.  He's the only person I know of to make a device similar to Mark's to also claim extreme or amazing effects.