Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Solid State DC-to-DC converter

Started by teslonian, March 17, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: gyulasun on March 21, 2017, 07:29:09 PM
Oh, for the ad money? I have not thought of it yet... in his case at least,   thanks. 

Well, the amplitude of the feedback current influences the input current but I think the relationship is such that allowing higher feedback current increases, while a lower feedback current decreases the input current, I deduce this from his DMM and from his analog amper meter measurement data (see my reply #4).
I also commented last year two of his videos, one of them was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po_c3qnR088 where he experienced output power via a power MOSFET which was not fed with a battery or any power supply but its gate-source was pulsed from an 555 timer. So there was no anomaly.

Gyula

Hey Gyula

Like those guys that show 'Free Energy" from a 6 turn coil and a hard drive magnet. Check them all out.  I went looking around and some show shy, silent vids as in no talking or very little, to Big Shew guys. But from what people like us can see is they are peddling fake hope to the ones that dont know while getting paid for the ads. If they come up with something that looks very simple with surprising or even exciting results, with hidden battery, what ever, 'free energy' as a search most likely has a very high traffic rate.  I was surprised by how many are peddling very similar stuff with some variation of the same. And every one with paying ads.

I have a neat lil component for my car called an Jacobs Acuvolt. It is a step up voltage regulator that can be set above 16v, but i run mine at bout 15.9v  ;D My windows go up like new, my headlights are not the typical brownish hue, but closr to white, same bulb. Everything runs better. Fuel pump, cooling fan, ignition, wipers, the works. It can strictly regulate 50a cont 100a pk out. Add 5 farads of capacitance 'after' the output and peak is 200a.  15 yrs and still works great.

So back some years ago I tried to see if it would self power, using a 1F 20v car audio cap and a 12v starting source. When the battery is removed it all dies out quickly.

Not saying that the tests were conclusive on the possibilities of the idea, only to the extent of simple testing.  But this guys seems to pour free energy all over his projects.

Like this guy, 9.5mil views.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

Here is another of his at 4.2mil views.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0fwjY6_-1M

Like Tech Torr.  10 vids. overall close to 4mil views.   

Now if you had that channel, would there be money in it that was worth the fake effort?  I dunno.

Mags

rakarskiy

Quote from: gyulasun on March 21, 2017, 07:08:49 PM
Hello,

Are you aware of a forum where he disclosed the secret recipe for the exceptional material 'mixture' ?  I figure it is the billion dollar question...   8) if the setup shown is not a fake.

Thanks
Gyula
This guy or group of people, according to the author in posts in Russian-speaking forums, that the invention is in the stage of obtaining a patent. True or not, I do not know. Here is his  Email address blue.magic.device@gmail.com

Zephir

QuoteLike Tech Torr.  10 vids. overall close to 4mil views
It would generate about $1,000 of pure income - which is less than average one month salary in my country (central Europe). You'll also have to moderate and answer their discussion threads for to feed an interest about them, many people already use ad blockers - so it's definitely not worth the effort for doing 10 videos in Europe - but maybe the YouTubers from developing countries could get some mild profit from it.

What I know is, TechTorr reuploaded some of his videos, because they revealed batteries stuffed into his multimeter accidentally - so I considered him a click-bait troll in general. But some other people already demonstrated similar concept - so I'm still undecided regarding the physical principle used. These naive demonstrations may also induce the interest about overunity research for new people, so I wouldn't condemn them as a lump sum. Now we are in the stage, when even the negative publicity is still a publicity, but I feel it's time to rethink and reorganize the cooperation at the forums like this one.

gyulasun

Quote from: rakarskiy on March 22, 2017, 04:18:34 AM
This guy or group of people, according to the author in posts in Russian-speaking forums, that the invention is in the stage of obtaining a patent. True or not, I do not know. Here is his  Email address blue.magic.device@gmail.com

Hi Serge,

Thanks for the info.

Gyula

gyulasun

Quote from: Magluvin on March 22, 2017, 12:05:21 AM
Now if you had that channel, would there be money in it that was worth the fake effort?  I dunno.

Hi Mags,

Well, I would not do it but there will always be people around who would do it just for the shake of free money income or for any other reason.

Gyula