Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Seems a race is in order here/competition ?

most here don't understand what the claims are ?

if you truly have something special ..it should be able to do something {anything} which standard science can't do

if its a magnetic effect ?it should pull more with less power
a test would be the guy who picks up the most with the least input [WINS

if its a levitation claim
same test
etc etc etc
no need to divulge any secret technologies ,just run a black box test

make a claim and prove it ??
no need for us to see how you are doing it at all
just power in and the claim

a wireless transmission claim ?
very easy to do a contest there

Imagine that ,
you want change in the world ??
be that change and live by example !!

a competition !!

respectfully
Chet k
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: citfta on April 06, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
Negative current is an imaginary fiction created by those that have active imagination and no real learning.  Current is neither negative or positive.  Voltage can be negative or positive.  But current is just a way of expressing how much electricity is moving through a wire or other conductor.

How ... if you say we should believe ..... in fact when you loose your imagination you loose everything...

Nelson Rocha 

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2017, 07:54:56 AM
Seems a race is in order here/competition ?

most here don't understand what the claims are ?

if you truly have something special ..it should be able to do something {anything} which standard science can't do

if its a magnetic effect ?it should pull more with less power
a test would be the guy who picks up the most with the least input [WINS

if its a levitation claim
same test
etc etc etc
no need to divulge any secret technologies ,just run a black box test

make a claim and prove it ??
no need for us to see how you are doing it at all
just power in and the claim

a wireless transmission claim ?
very easy to do a contest there

Imagine that ??

respectfully
Chet k

Ramset ,

That is not a contest , ether a competition to me .I did not any "claims" and my work are proved in real world by industries, and judged by electric Eng not by me :) ,in that way seems very fair and impartial,  and i'm not waiting or ask to deserve any validation from no one on this forum . That is clear ?
If i'm search any support to any of my work , it will make more sense i made what you are ask , otherwise not make sense . Sounds logical to you?
If you have interest in what i do, for sure you will find what you want ;)

Respectfully

Nelson Rocha

citfta

Hi Nelson,

Let me explain where I am coming from.  I firmly believe we should be seeking new things.  I have been doing OU experiments and research for 10 years now.  There are some on here that don't believe OU or free energy can even be possible.  I am NOT one of those.

I have strong background in electronics.  And when I see someone posting what I know is foolishness I am going to post against that.  WHY, you may ask.  Because I have seen what happens when people blindly follow those that are spouting garbage.  If you wanted to waste a lot of time you can go to the Energetic Forum and find a thread there about an asynchronous motor project.  Several of us tried to get some real answers about this project.  We were ridiculed and cussed out for daring to question the project.  Several people spent several HUNDRED dollars building this special motor that only ended up burning up and drawing huge amounts of current.  Were those of us with electronic backgrounds wrong to question that project?  If we had been listened to, a lot of people would have saved a lot of money.

If you were a highly trained auto mechanic and I came to you and told you I have discovered you can make the engine run better by changing the air in the tires would you listen with an open mind or would you immediately try to tell me I didn't understand about engines.  I know this is a ridiculous example but a lot of what I see on this forum and others is just as ridiculous to those of us that have worked in electronics for years.

I will continue to search for a way to create OU or free energy.  And I know I have to keep an open mind about the possibilities.  But I am not going to be so open minded my brains fall out.

Respectfully,
Carroll

ramset

Most here haven't a clue what you are trying to show.
everything you have shown is not unusual , but one question I do have
you point to a white power box or ?? in you vid with the water on the coil[I think]
I cannot see what it says or reads there ?

maybe that is where your path is obvious ?
and I missed it??

How can we look when we don't even know your claim ??
or have a frame of reference for comparison ??

regarding "Interested Engineers" looking at things as a claim ?
I see this every day ??

the claim would be nice to know ?

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma