Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on April 06, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
Negative current is an imaginary fiction created by those that have active imagination and no real learning.  Current is neither negative or positive.  Voltage can be negative or positive.  But current is just a way of expressing how much electricity is moving through a wire or other conductor.  Trying to define negative current is like trying to define negative gallons.

Lawerance Tsueng is about 10,000 times brighter then you; You stinking fraud. Stop misrepresenting basic fundamentals as though you can outshine his "Search Light" mind with your dead lighting bug luminescence. You are dumber than pig shit.

Every amp meter has minus sign!

ramset

evostar
there was a day here where Allen's post above would add 100 pages of flame wars in 5 minutes
a better goal would be

what have we accomplished in these 400 posts ??

seems we have one opportunity with Allen to investigate a claim , if he can bite the lip and post a claim or experiment to bolster
his claim.??

Allen ??
cussing , swearing and name calling makes your argument look weak .
do you have a simple "proof of concept"

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

synchro1

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2017, 10:04:40 AM
evostar
there was a day here where Allen's post above would add 100 pages of flame wars in 5 minutes
a better goal would be

what have we accomplished in these 400 posts ??

seems we have one opportunity with Allen to investigate a claim , if he can bite the lip and post a claim or experiment to bolster
his claim.??

Allen ??
cussing , swearing and name calling makes your argument look weak .
do you have a simple "proof of concept"

Chet K

"When the magnet is moved away, current flows in the opposite direction in the solenoid".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HyORmBip-w

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: citfta on April 06, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
Hi Nelson,

Let me explain where I am coming from.  I firmly believe we should be seeking new things.  I have been doing OU experiments and research for 10 years now.  There are some on here that don't believe OU or free energy can even be possible.  I am NOT one of those.

I have strong background in electronics.  And when I see someone posting what I know is foolishness I am going to post against that.  WHY, you may ask.  Because I have seen what happens when people blindly follow those that are spouting garbage.  If you wanted to waste a lot of time you can go to the Energetic Forum and find a thread there about an asynchronous motor project.  Several of us tried to get some real answers about this project.  We were ridiculed and cussed out for daring to question the project.  Several people spent several HUNDRED dollars building this special motor that only ended up burning up and drawing huge amounts of current.  Were those of us with electronic backgrounds wrong to question that project?  If we had been listened to, a lot of people would have saved a lot of money.

If you were a highly trained auto mechanic and I came to you and told you I have discovered you can make the engine run better by changing the air in the tires would you listen with an open mind or would you immediately try to tell me I didn't understand about engines.  I know this is a ridiculous example but a lot of what I see on this forum and others is just as ridiculous to those of us that have worked in electronics for years.

I will continue to search for a way to create OU or free energy.  And I know I have to keep an open mind about the possibilities.  But I am not going to be so open minded my brains fall out.

Respectfully,
Carroll

"Let me explain where I am coming from. I firmly believe we should be seeking new things. I have been doing OU experiments and research for 10 years now. "

Carrol , to me is not relevant where you came from , because you simple don't consider even where i come from  .

"There are some on here that don't believe OU or free energy can even be possible. I am NOT one of those."

Carrol everything is energy, the  process  used to convert energy could be not  free , and i glad that you think that could be possible exist OU otherwise not make sense you private in this forum everyday .

"I have strong background in electronics. And when I see someone posting what I know is foolishness I am going to post against that."

Is legitime that you made that for sure , and i respect otherwise what would become of us without freedom of expression?

"Because I have seen what happens when people blindly follow those that are spouting garbage. If you wanted to waste a lot of time you can go to the Energetic Forum and find a thread there about an asynchronous motor project."

I real don't understand the meaning of your sentence , Did i mentioned any thing about  asynchronous motor ? I do not remember make that sorry .
Are you try persuade me to leave this forum?
If this is the case, you should first think that this forum is not restricted to a small group, in addition I think that you have not been given authority to do so.
If you consider my presence uncomfortable, I suggest you talk to Stefan and relate the situation , in that way it will be more fair and impartial what may happen next.

"Several people spent several HUNDRED dollars building this special motor that only ended up burning up and drawing huge amounts of current. Were those of us with electronic backgrounds wrong to question that project? If we had been listened to, a lot of people would have saved a lot of money."

Sorry but where i put any diagram to replicate my present work or persuade to do something  ?
My last circuit that i publish in this forum was almost 3 years when i work in opensource and with less then 10€ you or anyone could replicate them .
So where you sentence apply to me ? I simple don't understand .

"If you were a highly trained auto mechanic and I came to you and told you I have discovered you can make the engine run better by changing the air in the tires would you listen with an open mind or would you immediately try to tell me I didn't understand about engines. I know this is a ridiculous example but a lot of what I see on this forum and others is just as ridiculous to those of us that have worked in electronics for years."

" I agree with you , but for sure i will ask them way he think in that way to understand their reasons to say that  . About what you think is ridiculous that is other story ....

"I will continue to search for a way to create OU or free energy. And I know I have to keep an open mind about the possibilities. But I am not going to be so open minded my brains fall out."

I respect your choice , It is up to each one to choose the path he takes, some choose the easiest path, others choose more winding paths, but it all boils down to a personal choice.

Respectfully,

Nelson Rocha