Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on March 18, 2017, 07:48:08 PM
If you put a sheet of aluminum foil on top of your pancake if are properly tuned it will levitate the foil because diamagnetic properties of aluminum .

I tried this but with no results. I tried serveral ways, above, below, single pulsed coil, free resonant coil, little picece of foil, big piece of foil, circular piece of foil with a hole in the center.... 

Maybe this is because the pancake coil has the north ans south magnetic poles in the same space? There is no pole separation as in a solenoid.

What I did observe, and was expecting, was a change in capacitance, and therefor a change in the resonant frequency.

Nelson Rochaa, could you tell a little bit more about this floating aluminium foil setup? Could it be I need more voltage? The pulse driver is 12V but the resonant coil is hundreds of volts. Maybe, I need to get into the thousends of volts of dielectric resonant (radiant) energy?

Any comments are welcome!

(ps the resonant video is not yet done, it was a bit harder to put it in a relative short video).

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: evostars on March 23, 2017, 06:29:40 PM
I tried this but with no results. I tried serveral ways, above, below, single pulsed coil, free resonant coil, little picece of foil, big piece of foil, circular piece of foil with a hole in the center.... 

Maybe this is because the pancake coil has the north ans south magnetic poles in the same space? There is no pole separation as in a solenoid.

What I did observe, and was expecting, was a change in capacitance, and therefor a change in the resonant frequency.

Nelson Rochaa, could you tell a little bit more about this floating aluminium foil setup? Could it be I need more voltage? The pulse driver is 12V but the resonant coil is hundreds of volts. Maybe, I need to get into the thousends of volts of dielectric resonant (radiant) energy?

Any comments are welcome!

(ps the resonant video is not yet done, it was a bit harder to put it in a relative short video).

Hi Evostars ,
I tested with aluminum foil full covering the coil .
You could see by the video link that i send to you that i'm not able to measure any magnetic field orientation even when i connect a load in the receiver coil look please with attention that point  .
I will suggest to you,  that you test again but with a higher output , i use in that particular test a input of 24v  otherwise i will try make a video demo in future because i don't know some details like the frequency you are using to pulse the coil or the way you pulse the coil ;) .

Good luck

Nelson Rocha

evostars

Thanks Nelson Rocha,
My setup is using a IGBT pulse driver (PWM-OCXi v2.1 from  rmcybernetics.com, it makes life easy), It dumps the load of a 2200uF capacitor charged by a 12V 1A adaptor into the coil (low impedance maybe less then 2 ohm), creating short sharp pulses.

The coil can be:
- a single bifilar pancake coil pulsed, with a resonant bifilar coil on top (and one below as i prefer)
or two coils in series connected and pulsed, with the third resonant coil in between.

I usualy connect the outside wire to ground, on the south side.

I saw your video with the compass, indeed the compass isnt moving, but I could only see one needle, and it was pointing to the center. So, maybe If you make another video, hold the coil on its side, so the needle doesnt become stuck as it will be dragged down.

It would be a nice video to see the aluminium floating!

evostars

about that IGBT pusle driver, It is capable of making square waves, but due to the low impedance and the simple wall power adapter,  it generates these short pulses, due to the shortcut.  And thats exactly what this coil likes. much better than square waves.

I just made pictures of the pulse driver, these show the igbt, and the igbtdriver

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: evostars on March 23, 2017, 07:57:46 PM
Thanks Nelson Rocha,
My setup is using a IGBT pulse driver (PWM-OCXi v2.1 from  rmcybernetics.com, it makes life easy), It dumps the load of a 2200uF capacitor charged by a 12V 1A adaptor into the coil (low impedance maybe less then 2 ohm), creating short sharp pulses.

The coil can be:
- a single bifilar pancake coil pulsed, with a resonant bifilar coil on top (and one below as i prefer)
or two coils in series connected and pulsed, with the third resonant coil in between.

I usualy connect the outside wire to ground, on the south side.

I saw your video with the compass, indeed the compass isnt moving, but I could only see one needle, and it was pointing to the center. So, maybe If you make another video, hold the coil on its side, so the needle doesnt become stuck as it will be dragged down.

It would be a nice video to see the aluminium floating!

Hi Evostar,
The two compass are static even before i start feed the circuit because the needles are in their normal position .
You could see too, after i approach the magnet they change their position under the strong magnetic field of magnet but  they return to their normal position even far way outside of coil .  At minute 1:18 i put one of compass under the wire that feed the load (bulb) and their position should change  but needle not change in their position .

I will try next week making new video to show that and aluminum foil levitate .

cheers