Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 06, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
Hi dear Grumage ,
I didn't know that you replicate the circuit , and i thank by that because only very few people test it  . hope you like it and could help you learn some interesting aspects that circuit could show  .

Take careful , to avoid hear that you are using  super capacitors, disguised as normal capacitors, to the oscillations continue after power source be disconnected ;) myself hear thousands times that ;)

cheers

Nelson Rocha

Dear Nelson.

You're welcome and yes, I had some interesting times....... AND not a single supercap in sight !!  ;D

Maybe Dog One might chip in ?

For dear Mr. Koala.....

http://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg481463/#msg481463

And a good quality photo from Zeitmaschine.....

Kind regards. Graham.

edit.. Spelling mistake.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Grumage on April 06, 2017, 01:52:35 PM
Dear Nelson.

Your welcome and yes, I had some interesting times....... AND not a single supercap in sight !!  ;D

Maybe Dog One might chip in ?

For dear Mr. Koala.....

http://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg481463/#msg481463

And a good quality photo from Zeitmaschine.....

Kind regards. Graham.

Thanks for posting that clear schematic.

This may help you to understand your results (disconnecting the Base of the TIP122 and still seeing oscillations).

The TIP122, if genuine (there are many Chinese fakes of all kinds of transistors) is a Darlington NPN. I have attached the internal schematic of this transistor taken from the OnSemi data sheet.

And supercaps are absolutely not needed to keep an efficient JT circuit (which this appears to be, according to the schematic and your scopeshots) oscillating (without significant load) for a long time.

ETA: When you disconnected your power supply in that video there was quite a nice spark there. What do you think caused that spark?

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on April 06, 2017, 11:03:58 AM
Here's a quote from a PM from citfa dated November 15 2015:   

"If you insist on attacking me after I only tried to help you then I WILL ask that you be banned from this site".

Here's the kind of help he's referring to:

Citfa;

"Negative current is an imaginary fiction".

As usual Synchro is so far from the truth it is funny.  The PM he posted is from 1 1/2 years ago and has nothing to do with his ridiculous claim there is negative current.  For reference here is the thread that caused me to send that PM.

http://overunity.com/16203/inductive-kickback/

Anyone who takes the time to read it can clearly see I started it to help him understand about inductive kickback.  When he saw he was wrong then he started using profanity against everyone in that thread.  Flaming others is against forum rules.  However I did not have to follow through on my threat to attempt to get him banned as several more senior members notified admin of his poor behavior.  As a consequence he was NOT banned as he keeps insisting.  He was put on moderated status.  This means his posts had to be approved before they would be posted on the forum.

He then went to Energetic Forum and told a bunch of lies there about several of us.  He is his own worst enemy.  He refuses to learn and when shown he is wrong he resorts to name calling and profanity.  I will not waste anymore time on this subject.  I just felt the need to set the record straight for any newcomers that might read his ridiculous claims.

Carroll

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on April 06, 2017, 02:26:31 PM
As usual Synchro is so far from the truth it is funny.  The PM he posted is from 1 1/2 years ago and has nothing to do with his ridiculous claim there is negative current.  For reference here is the thread that caused me to send that PM.

http://overunity.com/16203/inductive-kickback/

Anyone who takes the time to read it can clearly see I started it to help him understand about inductive kickback.  When he saw he was wrong then he started using profanity against everyone in that thread.  Flaming others is against forum rules.  However I did not have to follow through on my threat to attempt to get him banned as several more senior members notified admin of his poor behavior.  As a consequence he was NOT banned as he keeps insisting.  He was put on moderated status.  This means his posts had to be approved before they would be posted on the forum.

He then went to Energetic Forum and told a bunch of lies there about several of us.  He is his own worst enemy.  He refuses to learn and when shown he is wrong he resorts to name calling and profanity.  I will not waste anymore time on this subject.  I just felt the need to set the record straight for any newcomers that might read his ridiculous claims.

Carroll

You lasted for over 400 comments so far.

synchro1

Quote from: evostars on April 06, 2017, 11:32:50 AM
I've been playing with 3 bifilar pancake coils, and with some result. But Im not shure how to interpret this result.
I dont know how to convert the time it takes to charge the capacitors, into a expression of power.

here is some data: 4x 6.3uF capacitors, charged to 900Vdc from 0V in 3 seconds. the question rises, how are the capacitors connected...
at one side, they are all connected together (parallel). But on the otherside, they are paired, and connected to diodes. 2 form the negative, and 2 form the positive.

Anyone got the answer?

You simply need to convert to "Joules". The Joule is one "watt second".