Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The dielectric (radiant) field of a bifilar pancake tesla coil @resonant freq.

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Tesla has a patent (nr 512340) that describes the bifilar coil. He states some interesting things in this patent, for example the capability to counteract self inductance, due to added capacitance between the windings, due to the high voltage difference between the coil windings. It looks like a coil that is a capacitor at the same time.

When the coil is freely resonanting at its resonant frequency, it produces a static magnetic field. At the same time it produces a dynamic dielectric field.

This dielectric field has interesting capabilities. it seems as if it has been stripped of the magnetic field component. It interacts with ground signals. It is able to transfer energy through one wire, and produces voltage in metal objects that are in the field (but not connected).

I really feel that this is the pure form of electricity. And Im very curious about its properties.
I could not find solid info about it, so I started to do my own research. and I was amazed with the results. To fill the information void about this, i have started to make a video series about it.

https://youtu.be/xHDrmGPY-78  about the dielectric field of a bifilar coil
https://youtu.be/uhY27Zoor-Q  about the magnetic field of a bifilar coil (at resonance and DC)

Dog-One

Quote from: evostars on March 18, 2017, 05:05:20 PM
I really feel that this is the pure form of electricity.

It is and if you continue to hunt for the answers, you may find you are able to do things
that are just short of amazing.

And Im very curious about its properties.

As you should be.

I could not find solid info about it, so I started to do my own research. and I was amazed with the results.

Hopefully you find this video an important reference for your research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNstg-HHneY

evostars

Quote from: Dog-One on March 20, 2017, 02:23:52 AM

Hopefully you find this video an important reference for your research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNstg-HHneY

Thanks.
indeed a good video. Eric p dollard has learned me a lot, but mostly the early (80's) videos.

Nodir

Last lifetime interview of Nikola Tesla [/size]https://cloud.mail.ru/public/9JLB/RXYmTodj1

Last lifetime interview of Nikola Tesla
The museum of Nikola Tesla in Belgrade (Serbia) published the last lifetime interview with the great Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla taken in 2 months prior to his death by the journalist, and also the close friend of Nikola Tesl — Alfred S. Houl (A.S. Hole) with whom he densely communicated the last 15 years of the life.

We express huge gratitude to Dragan Vukachevich and personally to the ex-director of the museum Velimir Abramovich

Alfred S. Houl: Mr. Tesla, I am glad to welcome you. Mr. Thompson declared that you persistently asked meetings with me therefore I here, before you.
Nikola Tesla: Quite so, dear Mr. Houl. As showed life, you one of those few journalists to whom I can trust and I do it. Unfortunately, I feel that my days begin to decline, vital forces die away, but I have to tell you that has to. I have no right not to
[size=78%]
[/size]
[size=78%]Alfred S. Houl: To tell what, Mr. Tesla?[/size]

Nikola Tesla: To tell about the most important  discovery, the invention of the wonderful machine which as the living being is capable to get energy from a surrounding medium. 12 days ago I submitted the patent application of the device which will be by means of electricity and several mechanical details to generate energy from a source that never-ending and constant – from lightful ether. I am not sure that the application will be approved shortly, but I feel how forces abandon me. Therefore I also called you here. You are person with whom I can be frank.

Alfred S. Houl: Mr. Tesla, it seems to me, you exaggerate. You all life were full of strength and I am sure that else long years you will be near us.

Nikola tesla: Unfortunately, I can't agree with you, dear Alfred. But I called you not for this purpose. I want to tell you about the most important invention. I spent more than a half of the life for its development and now, at last, I can safely declare – I achieved stunning success. So all mankind can not worry from now on about obtaining energy in any other ways, than my device.

Alfred S. Houl: Tell in more detail what the device is.

Nikola Tesla: I won't bother you with scientific explanations and my theories, all this exist in my works and interviews. Everyone can read it and understand. I always considered electricity, as well as ether, like an incompressible liquid. Therefore I will just show you the scheme of a mechanical analog in which a role of ether is played by ordinary water (watch the figure 1).

After I designed this mechanism and it ran, in accuracy confirming my conclusions, I understood that it is a revolution in science and life of mankind. Now it won't be necessary to burn millions of tons of fuel, poisoning air, it won't be necessary to get it in awful conditions – will be enough to start my device and you will be able to receive clean energy in any place of the earth at any time.

Alfred S. Houl: Mr. Tesla, it sounds as the fairy tale and if I did not know you so many years, I just would burst out laughing to you in a face. I know in recent years you were deprived of own laboratory where you could carry out tests. How you managed without conditions to create such device?

Nikola tesla: You are absolutely right, my friend. But, as you know, the last 7 years I was busy with the fact that together with some young people and promising engineers I worked for the benefit of our country on other improbable project. They ask to create such field that it could hide our equipment from enemy eyes and devices that would help to bring closer the end to this awful war. However, if my calculations are right, then before completion of this war and without it remained a little – 2, at most 3 years.

Alfred S. Houl: What the project is? Can you tell in more detail?

Nikola Tesla: Unfortunately I can't. Even what I told you I had no right to tell, but I know, Alfred I can trust you. I will tell only that I am not sure of success of this experiment at all. It is too much unknown in this area. I am afraid that the experiment can have awful consequences.

Alfred S. Houl: Let's return to your submitted application.

Nikola Tesla: Working for the government, I secretly used laboratory for carrying out my personal experiences and experiments. It was simple – at nights a lot of time. Exactly there I constructed and started the main invention for the first time.

Alfred S. Houl: Explain briefly the principle of its work, Mr. Tesla.

Nikola Tesla: With pleasure, my friend. Especially as this principle is elementary: my transformer creates an electric field of very high tension that allows to force ether in a device upper, and with incredibly small energy consumptions. Flowing to the bottom of the device, ether makes the useful effect creating EMF in output coil of a third stage. An important detail – all coils of all three steps have to be adjusted definitely and very precisely. Otherwise everything that you will see - it is only sparkling in the top of the device. You will see more detailed technical details after filing of the patent application.

Alfred S. Houl: It is madly interesting, Mr. Tesla. You said that the principles of work of your invention are explained in your past works. For young researchers whom interested your developments tell in more detail with what of your works it is better to begin.

Nikola Tesla: It is, certainly, the full series of lectures about currents of high frequency, methods of receiving them and methods of application. Lecture devoted to problems of increasing of human energy. My work about gravitation, as the pressure force of world ether. Having begun with it, you will not need nothing else any more.

Alfred S. Houl: All secret of your device is in these works?

Nikola Tesla: Quite so. In these works are my researches and searches of the solutions consistently described. In these works you will be able to find all of 3 separate devices which are components of the machine for conversion constantly surrounding us energy of the ether, in the suitable for our needs electric power.

Alfred S. Houl: Well, Mr. Tesla, you as always, stunned me and gave me food for long reflections. I will look forward to the moment when the world sees your invention. I am sure that it will turn everything upside down. There is something what you would like to tell or share with readers?

Nikola Tesla: I already did it, my dear Alfred. I shared the most expensive that I have in life – what almost half a century worked on. I am sure that sooner or later the world will understand and will come to what I came in the researches. I am not sure that I will live until my correctness will be recognized, but it will be recognized, I no doubt that it will. By my calculations after 3 months I won't be alive, but I hope that during this time our bureaucratic machinery will process my application and I together with you will become the witness of triumph of new power – pure power of the future.

Written down by Alfred S. Houl according to Nikola Tesla on October 28, 1942 in New Yorker hotel.

Nodir

The classical transformer has only two stages, it is the primary and secondary (secondary) windings. Tesla is talking about the third stage. How can this be?
Whatever the transformer is, according to design and function, it always has two stages - primary winding (excitation) and secondary (consumption), no matter how many of them there are. But Tesla talks about the third stage! The third stage is possible if the energy enters it not at the expense of the emf of mutual inductance (ie, the magnetic component), but at the expense of another force. And what could be the other power? ... This is an electrical component! Electromagnetic field. Energy, in the consumption chain is transmitted not through induction of the magician. Field, but due to the polarization of charges in the electric field!