Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: markdansie on April 04, 2017, 12:07:37 AM
South Australia over 20% of the houses have solar PV
That caught my attention. Are you talking about actual homes that have solar panels, or just that they buy power that comes from solar farms? So I really wanted to know which took me to google since they seem to have the latest sky photos. Here's a photo of Port Lincoln (South Australia), Australia. It looked like the biggest city I could quickly see in hopes it would be likely to have solar panels on the homes. But I don't see a single home there would solar panels lol. If you know of a city that has even close to 20% then please let me know. I'm seriously trying to find out if this suppression stuff is correct or at least partially correct. So far it seems odd to me that even solar powered homes are a rarity.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Port+Lincoln+SA+5606,+Australia/@-34.7327764,135.8504315,246m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x6aa7589e5be8c7f3:0xdb7e79993dfad0d8!2sSouth+Australia,+Australia!3b1!8m2!3d-30.0002315!4d136.2091547!3m4!1s0x6aabc3c4c226fb85:0x5033654628eff00!8m2!3d-34.7280697!4d135.8514404

Farmhand

Quote from: Sputins on April 03, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
Is that you Mark, you know Ken K and used to go along to ASTRO SA years ago?

I agree with your last post except on Tesla. The technology that you say is being revived to today for charging cell phones and inductive charging EV's and your toothbrush, isn't really what Tesla did or had in mind for the mode of operation with his apparatus. It is basically 180 degrees the other way, it's the reflected displacement current (neutral terminal) which Tesla used to transmit power via the Earth. Using this mode of operation & resonant "pings" with the Earth itself, this seemed to couple his system with the electrical circuit of the Earth itself. – So that additional energy was then extracted via his apparatus. – But that additional energy didn't come from no-where, it came from the Earth itself. So that was the source of the so called free energy.

It's finding free sources to tap into via our technology. Maybe there are unknown, untapped sources yet to discover?

Sure, it isn't necessarily government suppression, (unless it has military uses) but big business, & corporations. "They" lead research because they have the funding and resources to do so, but it is often not brought to market. It wouldn't be so, or to bring quick change to the world except for the likes of Elon, pushing the cart forwards faster than others would like. – So now "they" have to copy and move faster to keep up, or become left behind. - Technology that would drastically & quickly change things is held back by corporations (and regulated via governments) - It's a very, very slow drip feed that's allowed and that is all.

Sputins.

I have not seen any words from Tesla stating he got any "extra" energy from the Earth. In fact I include a quote From a pre trial interview where
he states he could run a 10000 hp plant with no more loss than 100 hp. Still a loss. Please show proof of Tesla actually stating the existence of
some extra energy from his transmitter.

Below is a quote from the book- "Tesla on his work with alternating currents". The Quote I took is a not far below figure 82, third paragraph
about half way through.

Link- http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/nt_on_ac.htm#043

QuoteTheoretically, it does not take much effort to maintain the earth in electrical vibration.  I have, in fact, worked out a plant of 10,000 horse-power which would operate with no bigger loss than 1 percent of the whole power applied; that is, with the exception of the frictional energy that is consumed in the rotation of the engines and the heating of the conductors, I would not lose more than 1 percent.  In other words, if I have a 10,000 horsepower plant, it would take only 100 horsepower to keep the earth vibrating so long as there is no energy taken out at any other place.

markdansie

Hi Again

I hope the following is usefull

its actually over 20% PV on household roofs. My niece is one of them with a 2.5 kw system.
In addition they have over 30% of the electricity generated by wind and the last coal fired power station is shutting down in the next 18 months.

They have also just announced the worlds largest solar + battery storage farm in the world.
http://reneweconomy.com.au/worlds-biggest-solar-battery-storage-plant-ready-to-build-in-sa-63777/

On a good day in summer they have met 100% of their energy needs using renewable energy.

The state government also has put our a tender for 100MW battery storage. (Elon Musk offered to do it in 100 days)

The federal government has proposed a pumped hydro scheme to allow more renewable energy options (2000MW)

Basically they are on track to eventually get 100% renewable energy. They just need more storage . The largest city there called Adelaide is offering subsidies to put in storage for householders like the power walls.

Like I said its about the will of the people and good government policy

Kind Regards
Mark

markdansie

Quote from: Farmhand on April 04, 2017, 01:32:33 AM
I have not seen any words from Tesla stating he got any "extra" energy from the Earth. In fact I include a quote From a pre trial interview where
he states he could run a 10000 hp plant with no more loss than 100 hp. Still a loss. Please show proof of Tesla actually stating the existence of
some extra energy from his transmitter.

I read up on Tesla a lot and can not recall where he ever claimed extra energy. He did claim 97% plus efficiency.
He was his own worse enemy when it came to commerce, either not following up on commercialization of his own patents and he tore up the Westinghouse royalty agreement. They were happy to pay a royalty, they just wanted a reasonable rate.
"Tesla was grateful to Westinghouse for believing in him when no one else would. By tearing up the contract and relinquishing his royalties, Tesla single-handedly saved the Westinghouse Electric company. In return, Westinghouse paid Tesla a $216,000 lump sum for the right to use his AC patents in perpetuity (that's worth roughly $5.4 million today)."[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

forest

Tesla never said that excess energy comes from his magnifying transmitter or single wire transmission. He said once that there are two methods of obtaining energy from ambient medium. That's what he did.