Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Successful Experiments with Simple OU!!!

Started by NathanCoppedge, March 25, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NathanCoppedge

https://www.quora.com/Have-there-been-any-actual-demonstrations-of-over-unity/answer/Nathan-Coppedge

Most of my experiments have taken place since 2009, and have not been widely publicized. However, I have earned a place on some perpetual motion sites, but the level of attention has been disappointing. I make money on books, not conning anyone. My experiments are legit, and don't involve electricity or magnets.

I haven't built a complete device, but I feel I have provided significant evidence that someone skilled could build one or prove one in a computer simulation if they wanted to.

I come from New Haven, the birthplace of mass production and the cotton gin, and have lived in the shadow of Yale and Harvard all my life thinking the only way to be a genius would be to be the luckiest most foolish kind of genius. That is some of the basis of my inspiration.

Building or designing perpetual motion has been a goal of mine since I was about 5 years old. But I have never been very skilled with my hands. I am more of a philosopher than an engineer, but I think perpetual motion will eventually be created in order to benefit the space race, because building nuclear plants on other planets is not very feasible.

dieter

Hi there, welcome. I would consider myself a philosopher too, also realizing the important vector of our lifetime in history towards the space race.

If reality is relative, physical laws certainly are as well. And according to quantum physics, reality including time and space, is relative to the observer.

So, a lot is possible.

NathanCoppedge

Quote from: dieter on March 26, 2017, 11:10:55 PM
Hi there, welcome...
So, a lot is possible.

Thanks for being so positive. I haven't gotten much positive feedback recently. Here's an image of the primary device I am considering:

TinselKoala

QuoteI haven't built a complete device, but I feel I have provided significant evidence that someone skilled could build one or prove one in a computer simulation if they wanted to.

It doesn't really matter what you "feel". What matters is that many highly skilled people have indeed looked at your schemes and have tried to tell you, over and over, what is wrong with them. Your thread title greatly misrepresents the state of affairs, since you have _not_ successfully performed any experiments with "simple OU". Nor have you provided "significant evidence" of anything other than your misconceptions and poor measurements.

This is why you haven't been getting positive feedback "lately"... that is, over the several years you have been pushing this same scheme.

Acca

Nathen good post it looks like your design has been duplicated by many ..

I wish you the best !   

I sell gravity power devices to mining and until you see them you are a just confused as how these things work..

Not you .. I suggest that you send a confidential message I will send you links to these type of devices , otherwise resident dogma keepers will feast on your soul..

Acca..

p.s .

Keep on doing it.. No matter what evil comments come your way.. Just remember misery loves some people..