Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Transformer 300w AC

Started by justawatt, March 26, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Dear All.

If one takes the video at " face value " the connecting of the electric motor dims the lightbulb, something I personally haven't seen in many of these devices.

If it were connected to the " grid " via some " X " wire, that dimming wouldn't show.

Perhaps he's cracked the Daniel McFarland Cook enigma ?

With a couple of 12 0 12 to 240 volt transformers this particular video demonstration shouldn't be too difficult to debunk IMO.

Cheers Graham. 

dieter

Well I meant India is famous for leading in tricks. Like the kid, climbing up a rope, or the levitating yogi, with his hand, resting on a stick only (that has a steelframe with seat attached, hidden under cloth)

Dimming light is easy when you connect something in series.

The arrangement is rather typical: salvaged parts, looking impressive, but doesn't make much sense. Two MOTs, connected over a 12V PC fan.

Reminds me of the guy with two microwave oven fan shaded pole ac motors, driving eachother over a rubberband...

Well maybe I'm wrong and it's the real deal. But I would't try to analyze this cable salade.

Grumage

Quote from: dieter on March 27, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Dimming light is easy when you connect something in series.

Dear dieter.

Indeed....... but he didn't connect the motor in series, did he ?   ;)

Cheers Graham.

dieter

@Starcruiser,

thanks for the diagram. Did you see L1+L2 in the Vid? What is the purpose of the fan?

Also, aren't they MOTs? That would be 1:5, stepdown from 240 to 48 ac, rectified maybe 65 dc, for the 12v fan?

dieter

@Graham, I have no idea what has been connected, as he twisted wires like a magicien handles poker cards. I think I remember the vid was cut several times tho.