Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic, And, Gravity, Motor, Update, And Notes

Started by guest1289, March 29, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

We know that adding  permanent-magnets  to an  electric-motor increases the speed/torque, and I read that the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add,  and I also read that according to a member on this site, that that problem( that the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add ) does not apply to solenoids/electromagnets.

So, for a  DC-motor/Faraday-type-motor, I wonder if the   'diagram-below' ,   would be a  method to  add  permanent-magnets  to a  DC-motor/Faraday-type-motor  without the problem of [ "the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add" ) 
      In the   'diagram-below' ,  the grey-cylinders are cylinder-magnets( could be made of individual disk-magnets )  and the light-blue-cylinder is a  DC electrical-conductor( solid or hollow ).
      So theoretically( according to my unproven idea ) you could keep making the grey-cylinders and the light-blue-cylinder longer and longer,  and each time you do,  you gain more speed/torque.

______

Spring-Powered-Version  Of My  Magnet-Motor-3.5

My diagram on a previous post in this thread :
     GRAVITY, OR SPRING, POWERED MOTOR.JPG
    contains both a  Gravity-powered-version,  and a Spring-powered-version,  of my  Magnet-Motor-3.5
       I then came to a conclusion that the  Spring-powered-version  'may' have even less chance of functioning than I thought,  because the force from a spring decreases as it expands.
        So, my solution would be to add another  'Identical-Spring' to each  spring-powered-moving-component,  However,  the 2nd-'Identical-Spring'  would  pull  down the  spring-powered-moving-component  while  the  1st-spring  in the spring-powered-moving-component is  pushing  the  spring-powered-moving-component down,  this way,  there will be no loss of spring-force as the spring expands.
  ______

Gravity

My possible explanation for what gravity is,  is that floating particles of Aether are  'on-average' like grid-points throughout the universe.
   So, on something like a proton, when one these Aether-Grid-Points touches a proton, it briefly? sticks to it through a  surface-tension-effect( like water-surface-effect, or casimir-effect, or magnets ) and then these Aether-Grid-Points form lines between the proton and any other relevant particles,  but to form those lines,  other particles of  Aether  float in to fill the gaps between the Aether-Grid-Points,  to form solid lines, with all the  particles of this  gravity-line made of Aether held together by the  surface-tension-effect( like water-surface-effect, or casimir-effect, or magnets )
     However,  then those lines of gravity would be so dense that they would out-weigh any other matter
     So, my explanation is that those lines of gravity form and collapse continually,  so fast that they don't form matter
  ______

Pelton Wheel Magnus-Effect / Pelton Wheel Flettner Aircraft
    Simply my idea is to either add Pelton-Wheel like scoops to these rotating cylinders, or just add raised bumps, for whatever advantage
     I wonder if they actually misunderstand how this effect works,  I'm looking at the first diagram on the wikipedia-page for the Magnus-Effect,  and I wonder if what actually happens is that as the  bottom-cylinder-surface  rotates( at the exact horizontal instance of it's rotation )  'towards' the air,  it therefore creates more friction than the  top-cylinder-surface( which rotates 'away from' the air),  the result being lift.
  _____

I had not taken sufficient notice before that the Bessler-Wheel/wheels have pendulum-type-devices( and other things ) linked to his devices/wheels, and not hidden from view
    The last incident of a fake-device hand-driven by a shaft through a wall may very well have occurred,  but it does not mean all his machines were fake, the designs would have been very hard to fine-tune to get them working, so he may failed on his last design.
     The  pendulums( and whatever else ) linked to his wheels could have been to break the symmetry of gravity?,  by linking the propulsion/momentum from the pendulumsl( and whatever else ) sitting outside the wheel,  to the propulsion/momentum emitted by the devices hidden inside the wheels,  in other words,  the momentum/proplulsion  from  two very different types of  devices/structures  with  different properties,  when  connected / interlinked,  break the the symmetry of gravity?
      The  pendulumsl( and whatever else ) sitting outside the wheels,  and linked to his wheels,  could have been a method to overcome the  sticky-points  of the device/devices hidden inside the wheels.
      It is possible that the device/devices hidden inside the wheels were either just the well-known older designs by previous-inventors,  things like balls or swinging-levers,  or,  that they were just devices designed to create noise to make people think that the secret was hidden inside the wheels,  when in fact the secret to his devices was in full open view all along.

guest1289

I forgot to add in that post above I made just now,  that maybe a reason why scientists can't get their maths to add up regarding  mass-anomalies of the universe or is it gravity-anomalies of the universe  is because of an unequal distribution(density?) of Aether in different parts of the universe,  in reference to my theory I posted in the post above
    on the outermost areas of the universe it could be logical that there would be less aether ,  although there would be all sorts of other factors also causing unequal distribution(density?) of Aether in different areas
  _____

Also, it would seem that  All-Permanent-Magnet-'Full'-Levitation  does in fact seem to be connected  directly/or,-not-completely-directly  to a method of overunity,  otherwise you would see it posted

guest1289

Can electric-currents flow in a wire or any conductor in both directions at the same time.
     (  can 2 DC-currents flow in a wire( or any conductor) in both directions at the same time )

NOTE : For the following, I know that coaxial-cable is made of 2 separate conductors,  the central-wire, and the metallic-shield( which also has current running through )

Some time ago,  I had found a webpage claiming that in antennas/coaxial-cable, I can't remember if it was antennas or coaxial-cable,  that it is known that  DC-electric-current flows through them in both directions at the same time.

I can see some logic that that may be possible in antennas, since current is not  forced through them in 2 directions at the same time,  rather,  that the antenna  receives only as much as it can from the air,   and if there is any type of current that is fed from the tv/radio to the antenna, then that is the only current that is forced through it ,  therefore,  the antenna could naturally balances how much current it allows to pass in both directions at the same time.

But then there's the problem inductance,   
   [   I think,  that when a DC-current flows through a wire, 
         - that it is the inductance-effect which causes the wire to emit an electromagnetic-field, 
          -  that it is the same inductance-effect that allows a  current-carrying-wire  to  induce an electric-current in a 'separate'  previously non-current-carrying wire,   
               that   "causes a wire( which is not being induced ) to emit an electromagnetic-field  when a DC-current flows  it     ]

- So that if  2 DC-currents  were to flow in a wire( or any conductor) in both directions at the same time,  then it would also be their  'electromagnetic-fields'  that would be colliding ' inside, and outside of the wire or antenna ,  which would make it even more difficult to occur.

My theory I have just typed above, about :
  "that when a DC-current flows through a wire, 
         - that it is the inductance-effect which causes the wire to emit an electromagnetic-field"

could possibly be tested using a single strand/wire of graphene( instead of the normal graphene mesh ),  since a single strand/wire of graphene would only be 1-atom-thick( have a cross-section of 1-atom )
,  although at this stage it is getting too complicated/advanced for me to think about, or at least for now anyway

EDIT :  Any suitable  electrically-conductive  material could be used instead of graphene, as long as it's only 1-atom-thick( have a cross-section of 1-atom )
  ______

In my post :   "Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 08:52:53 PM"  I forgot to add the diagram for :
QuoteWe know that adding  permanent-magnets  to an  electric-motor increases the speed/torque, and I read that the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add,  and I also read that according to a member on this site, that that problem( that the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add ) does not apply to solenoids/electromagnets.

So, for a  DC-motor/Faraday-type-motor, I wonder if the   'diagram-below' ,   would be a  method to  add  permanent-magnets  to a  DC-motor/Faraday-type-motor  without the problem of [ "the 'percentage' of the increase in the speed/torque decreases with the more magnets you add" ) 
      In the   'diagram-below' ,  the grey-cylinders are cylinder-magnets( could be made of individual disk-magnets )  and the light-blue-cylinder is a  DC electrical-conductor( solid or hollow ).
      So theoretically( according to my unproven idea ) you could keep making the grey-cylinders and the light-blue-cylinder longer and longer,  and each time you do,  you gain more speed/torque.

So the diagram for that post is below .
  ______

guest1289

Thinking of different ways to achieve  propulsion( rotation, or any propulsion ) via electromagnetic-fields( generated from electricity ) acting against permanent-magnets, 

Or,  via electromagnetic-fields( generated from electricity ) acting against any other forces,  like for example,  against electric-fields from electrets

Or,  via  permanent-magnets acting against  electric-fields  from electrets

In the diagram below, the central-grey spheres are  permanent-disk-magnets,  and they are surrounded by a  loop-of-DC-current,  or by a   half-loop-of-DC-current  in the second version

I don't know if the diagram produces any rotation,  but the reason I have drawn it is to try and visualize the  electric-field  emitted by the  loop-of-DC-current( or by a half-loop in the second version ),  to try and see if it should cause any rotation.

I have read on this site, and on other places on the internet that  electric-fields  and  the  magnetic-fields  from  permanent-magnets  do in fact interact, in terms of achieving a propulsion effect,  it's definitely something I have found almost no information about

Another possibility for that diagram could be to replace the  central-grey spheres which are  permanent-disk-magnets,  with  electrets

guest1289

I avoid including advanced electronics or integrated-circuits in the designs I post on this site, since there are often simpler ways of achieving the same effects, and/or I have little knowledge of electronics/IC's

In previous posts on this thread I posted my  design/designs  for a  solid-state  version of my  magnet-motor-3.5,  and in those designs I could have used  a  sequential-switching-component,  to switch from one coil  and to the next coil  and to the next coil  etc
    Maybe a  'jacob's ladder' spark-gap  type device  could be the sequential-switching-component,  and if a device like that could be miniaturized then maybe it could be a future electronics-component like  capacitors/diodes/resistors