Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic, And, Gravity, Motor, Update, And Notes

Started by guest1289, March 29, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Seychelles
is he a member here ?
I see a bit different spelling?

he says this

Thanks. The rotor is made up of 8 x 12pcs. 0.3mm transformator iron sheet,  as you see.
The magnets must be adjusted in strength, so transformer sheet iron does not become saturated, otherwise it will not run.
No, batteries or no electric motor at all.

can you invite him here for a respectful discussion?
he does seem to contradict himself in his introduction?

Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

guest1289

Quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s18h5X2sDZU&feature=iv&src_vid=71vtcl-G4dw&annotation_id=channel%3A58793cbf-0000-2

That  magnet-motor  was apparently,  either  built from plans purchased from  gravityflight,   or,   maybe the person who made the video is the person who supplied the plans to gravityflight

From what I saw on the video.  I wonder if maybe it is  simply  'broken-symmetry-of-sticky-points' and a  propelling-force,   just like many of my  magnet-motor designs

- Not sure if I'm correct,  I notice that swirls have been cut into the wooden? disc,  to make  flexible/springy arms,  I wonder if they are really necessary

Obviously( or I assume ) this idea of  'broken-symmetry-of-sticky-points' and a  propelling-force,  goes back many years,  although at this exact moment I can only think of one  magnet-motor( famous, and was patented ) which used the concept,  I wonder if there were more and how far back the concept dates

An impressive video if it's genuine,  it would be great if  someone could  start a thread especially for this  magnet-motor,  since not everyone will check this  thread ,   however,  keep in mind, :
      That magnet-motor  was apparently,  either built from plans purchased from  gravityflight,   or,   maybe the person who made the video is the person who supplied the plans to gravityflight
  ________

guest1289
QuoteIs it correct.  that  if you have a   radio-receiver  that has been tuned to be in resonance  with a   specific-radio-transmitter  that the  radio-receiver  will bend the  radio-waves  trajectories  in order to draw them into the  receiver,   

Obviously I was wondering if people have devices that get  free-energy from radio-station-broadcasting-towers etc,  things that get more energy and work further away than  fluorescent-tubes
   (  And I assume this is different to what people who had  high-power-electrical-grid-towers  on their land used to do,   they would bury electrical-cable  around the tower to get  free-energy from the tower via inductance )

I did not find  any  proven or replicated  experiments to confirm this works( referring to the concept/concepts  on     http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html     )

If there's any reputable youtube videos ,  please post links

( It seems that this is,  or may be how  'Tesla's Power Receiver' worked,  and also,  reading Dollard's work is maybe too difficult for me )

The link below is the most solid material,  or written in the most understandable terminology,  I have found to date on this concept :

http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

However,  keep in mind, that there seems to be 2 different  concepts in this topic :
     ( 1 ) - You emit a radio-signal( same amplitude and frequency, but offset phase,   as the target  radio-signal), to funnel the  radio-signal from the  target-transmitter into your device to  gain  the energy
     ( 2 ) - Your equipment funnels in the  radio-signal from the  target-transmitter by a method other than 'emitting a radio-signal'  ,   so your device can gain the energy,  I assume this would be the most difficult method 

Regarding method  '( 2 )' ,  I think the following text in that webpage describes a method to achieve it :

http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html
QuoteThis is not "radio," where wavelength is the same size as the components. This is "circuitry", where wavelength is huge, and circuits are small, and the antenna operation more resembles "AC wiring" rather than "EM radiation."

If that  quoted-text  above does not describe a method to achieve method  '( 2 )',  I know that it is in that webpage because I had found it there a week or two ago,  however,  now I can't specifically remember where in that page it describes it.
      -  I thought it was in the  'updates' on that page,  now I can't remember or be sure where on that page it was

Tesla had stated somewhere  that the  source of the energy from his overunity? invention( was it one of his inventions related to this ) was  not  'electromagnetic' ,   that makes me wonder if the source of the energy from his overunity? invention  was  'gravity',   that his  Solid-State-?  invention converted gravity to electricity,   
        -  Is it possible he visually confirmed this by observing an  anti-gravity-effect

And, if a  radio-receiver-device was to be  funneling energy from a  radio-transmitter-device as described on  http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html  ,    would there be a physical pulling force between them,    for-example,     if the  receiver-device   and  transmitter  were on free-floating boats,  would  they move toward each other,   either like an artificial version of gravity,    or,   as a possible alternate explanation of how gravity works,   if so,   then could this be an idea for producing  anti-gravity

dieter

The only thing like that I know from Tesla is his "Magnifying Transmitter" Patent. Professor Turtur tried to replicate it, but stated the gain is in the 1000th of the actual sender energy, and, Turtur has problems with his reputation. But then again, being a professor researching in the OU field does ruin ones reputation quickly anyway.

gotoluc

Quote from: ramset on May 06, 2017, 11:26:58 AM
Seychelles
is he a member here ?
I see a bit different spelling?

he says this

Thanks. The rotor is made up of 8 x 12pcs. 0.3mm transformator iron sheet,  as you see.
The magnets must be adjusted in strength, so transformer sheet iron does not become saturated, otherwise it will not run.
No, batteries or no electric motor at all.

can you invite him here for a respectful discussion?
he does seem to contradict himself in his introduction?

Thx
Chet

Hi Chet,

Larskro wrote this in the videos description box (first thing below video) you need to click show more to see it all.

self running devices are a fake, they CAN´T run. This magnetmotor is a replication of a Gravimag magnetmotor. I want to start a discussion . I am so tired of all the videos that declares - self-running engines, magnetmotors, free energy devices, overunity power, vacuum energy, selfpowering, gravity motors, perpetual motion free energy, etc. - Do not be fooled by these videos. Nothing will work without input of energy. There can never get more energy out than coming in. This is a fact. This is a law of nature. Everlasting machines can never run. Do not waste your time with replications of such things. Sorry for your energy dreams. Free energy comes from the SUN and wind.It is my opinion. Have a good day. Larskro

and in the below comments a youtube user aviatrix2 posted a good explanation of how it works.

He's just spinning the shaft with one finger from below.  Watch him squeeze it tighter when it starts.

A good guess since the shaft is so long

Kind regards

Luc