Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

well
good to have this talk

soo we are saying we're OK with the lies that this man has told about builders here?

who is OK with this ??

the builders have left and gone elsewhere .... we are OK with that ??

I will not bother Stefan if that's where this has gone, it would be pointless.

this nonsense wear's everyone thin, if we allow builders to be randomly selected for abuse and continue walking...

as if nothing happened...????

next time maybe its You ??

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Zephir

As a theorist what I recommend by now is to look, how the parametric oscillator really behaves with respect to overunity.

We should therefore attach some sufficiently large toroidal coil at the board and to torture it with well defined voltage pulses from generator under oscilloscope. This toroid coil should be stuffed with another coil according to Nelson Rocha's prototype, which will be loaded with the same pulses - only delayed by phase for to prove my theorem, that the saturation of ferrite by external magnetic field during main pulse affects the BEMF energy, returned with main coil into circuit after pulse. I.e. to attempt to isolate and demonstrate the overunity effect, which Nelson Rocha's circuit is POSSIBLY based on. If we would have it done and this principle will be working, then the wiring of the rest of circuit may be relatively easy.

The hard-core builders can indeed still attempt for replication and reviving Nelson's Rocha circuit from scratch - but its difficult to support such an attempts with advices at distance, until we don't know, what the experimenter is actually doing. Such a complex circuit may behave like the black box and we're predestined to find its working point only by trial&error approach. And I can not still guarantee, that the circuit schemes presented in this thread really correspond the Nelson Rocha's originals from his videos. The first approach seems to be a less risky strategy for me. I'll occasionally try it myself, once my time will allow it - but not before the summer vacations.

@ramset: From history of your posts follows clearly, you're neither builder, neither theorist - you're a social creature, who just deals permanently and consistently with psychologizing and with forum members (i.e. persons) instead of technical subjects. Every discussion  with you - or just sentence about you - will make me/us more distant from my target here, which is solely technical discussion. I'm not here for building any social relationships - neither positive, neither negative. You're not interesting for me from this perspective - just deal with it.

Grumage

Quote from: Zephir on April 21, 2017, 11:56:17 AM
It's not my intention to interfere anyone here. But I'm not required to be a builder or broody hen for to recognize a smelling aged egg. Two replicators already posted their replicas here, that's perfect - but what I'm saying is, these replicas don't correspond the Nelson Rocha's circuits and they omitted detail (IMO crucial, actually working principle) - which has been also neglected in all previous (equally clueless) threads about Nelson Rocha's device and I don't want to repeat the same mistake here again.

You make no sense.

Please DO point out where we have deviated from Nelson's schematic, re attached.

ramset

Zephir
your horrid behavior is what we're talking about here

there are builders who have left the forum due to this.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumage

Ok.

Enough is enough.

I'm locking this topic @ 18.00 BST.