Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Hi Brad.

My apologies, I seem to have removed your image by accident.

This moderator malarkey can be tricky. I was actually trying to resize my own image but hit the wrong box !! 

Cheers Grum.

AlienGrey

I thought it was a spectrum analyzer, not to worry though!
    ================================
Hi all after seeing Tinman's schematic and video (Zephir's mirror Nelson thread), it's the way TK has his transformer wired with the pulsed 250-volt output. Could it be Nelson has one of the 'hot' ends wired to the copper tape on the outside of the plastic coated transformer and using it a radiant energy collector ?????

Regards AG

Nelson did a relay circuit using a two relay osc the first relay was the timer 'on /off' using L and RC thus feeding a second larger coil, got them working great but found it impossible to get Nelsons results with the rest of the circuit.

AG

ramset

Grum
I see it here ,image from TinMan post 130 above

you can remove this post after

Nah. I can do this !!   :)

Thanks Chet.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumage

Did you miss something?

Or am I being deluded?

Dog-One

Quote from: Grumage on April 24, 2017, 02:06:17 PM
Did you miss something?

Or am I being deluded?

Quote from: AlienGrey
Hi getting one would be a good Idea or at least a simple one, I'm sure we all know the advantage we could get out of it, they all appear to be around the 1000 mark.  Unless anyone has some ideas ;)

Come on you guys, I know you can figure this out.

When you play with Nelson's circuit, do you not see the similarities?

Raise the voltage and the current goes nearly to zero.  Look familiar?

Why do you suppose it does that?

Let me toss this out there:  The current drops off because all you end up with is tiny little spikes of voltage.

For heaven sakes, this device is a nano pulser.

Now use it to make tiny magnetic impulses instead of voltage pulses, then you can really do something useful.

Can't you see why Nelson didn't need to explain anything further?  He practically spoon feed us as it is.