Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Dog-One on April 17, 2017, 01:50:52 AM
A couple more items I dug up.  (While hunting for Verpies' totem pole lossless clamp circuit)

Hi Dog , hope you are nice , that circuit that you show in photo is other variant of same circuit , but unfortunately i don't have that circuit with me :(, i send some months ago to a friend in USA to him replicate  .   In general the two circuits only have some small differences but the base of operation is basically the same .
Wish you all the best ;)

Nelson Rocha

TinselKoala

Jimboot

Very nice, almost steampunk.  Are they the same gauge on both winds? They look uneven.

TinselKoala

First light.

Well, it makes one hell of a Joule Thief, I'll say that much for it. 2.1 volts and about 210 mA input, lights up a NE-2 neon brilliantly. One "typical" Collector trace shown on the scopeshot. Adjusting the pot causes some radical changes. Still exploring.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Jimboot on April 20, 2017, 04:49:33 AM
Very nice, almost steampunk.  Are they the same gauge on both winds? They look uneven.

No, not the same gauge, the thin stuff is #27 and I don't know what the thicker stuff is. I would have used the thicker stuff all around but I ran out after one winding of 50 turns.

The core is a small CRT deflection yoke. I also have some smaller ferrite toroids wound and ready to swap in.