Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

Quotewe the tinkerers will keep on tinkering with all knowledge we have although we know that it probably will take forever this way

I already presented my work regarding the Nelson Rocha's circuit (it's not linking, you can find this insight nowhere else on the web). But the tinkerers keep on tinkering with the knowledge THEY still have - not with knowledge WE already have. Nelson Rocha's circuit doesn't work like the classical Joule-Thief circuit, it wasn't even apparently designed so.  My troubles with its replicators here just illustrate the general problem of this forum controlled and driven with tinkerers who struggle to replicate overunity devices according to circuit schemes without any deeper insight and information already available. Such a people not only represent an obstacle for people who would utilize this information already. Because they cannot succeed with their attitude, they also represent a dangerous  deterrent case for future potential replicators - which is IMO even worse.

My stance in this matter  is very simple - if you're not constructing Nelson Rocha's device according to his own recipe, then you're simply off topic right here - no matter how much effort you already put into it - and your posts should be relocated/deleted from here. It's as easy as it is.

What I'm proposing here isn't attempt for some tyranny - but the recipe for streamlined community effort, which is still missing here. At the moment, when the successful replication of overunity devices depends on minute details, then too much liberalism becomes as harmful as the strict conservatism and adherence on principles of classical physics. Which is also IMO the reason, why the community based effort still didn't lead into any successful replication of overunity devices, despite that multiple individuals succeed with it already. More is less and ten individualist people aren't necessarily smarter than single individual, who is still able to learn from others.

Jimboot

FFS Zephir we've seen the coil inside the core, thanks for pointing it out and the nature of parametric oscillators. If you want to build and contribute great but name calling behind an anonymous account is cowardly and boring. So stop it or piss off.

Zephir

QuoteZephir we've seen the coil inside the core, thanks for pointing it out and the nature of parametric oscillators. If you want to build and contribute great but name calling behind an anonymous account is cowardly and boring. So stop it or piss off.

Do you realize, that if the thread will ignore the parametric oscillator trick and the unsuccessful attempts of clueless replicators will dominate this thread for another ten pages, then this insight will get finally forgotten in the same way like many others in another threads? After all, the threads for Nelson Rocha's device were already here and they all ended in the same way - so that Nelson got upset with lack of interest and he leaved this forum.  I'd expect, that group of intelligent people should exhibit a bit higher consciousness, than the pile of ants who just burrow information at the visible surface of forum into an oblivion.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Zephir on April 20, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
What would you do, if you would want to keep overunity in the eyes of public untrustworthy in most inconspicuous and unobtrusive way possible? This case just follows classical scenario - the "enthusiastic" tinkering trolls will not replicate the device properly and subsequently they will dismiss it like the fake. How many times we actually did see it here?

OK, that is it. I have had enough.

The people who are important here know how to contact me, or can find out from those who do know.

Bye.

Jimboot

Quote from: Zephir on April 20, 2017, 06:05:53 PM
Do you realize, that if the thread will ignore the parametric oscillator trick and the unsuccessful attempts of clueless replicators will dominate this thread for another ten pages, then this insight will get finally forgotten in the same way like many others in another threads? After all, the threads for Nelson Rocha's device were already here and they all ended in the same way - so that Nelson got upset with lack of interest and he leaved this forum.  I'd expect, that group of intelligent people should exhibit a bit higher consciousness, than the pile of ants who just burrow information at the visible surface of forum into an oblivion.

Ok that's it. Are we banning this coward? If not i'm off too.