Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jerry Bayles and the "Unified Field Theory".

Started by synchro1, April 12, 2017, 09:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

I'm relocating over here to get out from under the unfair censorship of Tinman, ramset and that "Old Fool" Citfa. Here's a comment I copied from the bifilar coil thread by evostars:

"Negative current moving backwards is positive current. A negative Henry is the equivalent of one Tesla of magnetic strength. Both have positive values.

The spark gap collapse is infinite, not the spark. The collapsing magnetic field generates a magnet wave that instantly reaches the most distant parts of the Universe in the Macro space and the infinite reaches of the Quantum-sphere. Tesla invented radio, and his saprk gap generator could send a signal that magnetized metal coherer filings at a distance as Marconi discovered. Tesla believed Gravity and Magnetism were twins like Maxwell electricity and light.

Jerry Bayles evolved a "Unified" field theory with gravity as a cosmological constant rather then light as Einstien with his "Special" theory. The gravity wave is immediate and instantaneous, taking no time to travel at all.

The "Black Hole" at the Galaxy's center has no space but it's huge mass is spinning faster then the speed of light. The gravity spins outward spirally like a nautilus shell describing a proportion known as PHI (1.618).  The mass of the "Spiral Galaxy" and the spatial positions of the inner planets of the solar system sit on the spiral loops. Electron shells follow suit.

I taught G.E.D. to kids with no former schooling and got mutilated here for a jug comparison to a capacitor discharge. Shameless insults were directed at me which would have resulted in a physical beating if made to my face. I demand mutual respect".

synchro1

Let's start off viewing this video of Jerry's. Remember the PHI factor of 1.618, and imagine a long ribbon whirling outwards from around the spinning disk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jEhLrIMlpk

ramset

Allen
remove the Flame from your intro [since I am not a moderator here nor have I ever spoken one word to Tinman about this [now I see you add ciftfa too?.

and I would also remove the nasty things you said about Verpies too and and others

I will remove this and replace this message with flowers and never type another word here

hopefully none of your named persons will also follow suit

unless you request it

example of what I will leave here [after you remove "flame war intro"

Synchro
thanks for starting a thread on this, I hope we can all learn something.
respectfully
chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

synchro1

Quote from: ramset on April 12, 2017, 09:46:25 AM
Allen
remove the Flame from your intro [since I am not a moderator here nor have I ever spoken one word to Tinman about this [now I see you add ciftfa too?.

and I would also remove the nasty things you said about Verpies too and and others

I will remove this and replace this message with flowers and never type another word here

hopefully none of your named persons will also follow suit

unless you request it

example of what I will leave here [after you remove "flame war intro"

Synchro
thanks for starting a thread on this, I hope we can all learn something.
respectfully
chet K

@ramset,

No dice Chet. Citfa called me a 9 year old and I returned his disrespect by calling him an "Old Fool" back. The only censorship we need here at Overunity is a censor to ban censorship. That's me!

synchro1

We need to re-examine our "Magnet Spin" theories in view of Jerry's PHI factor.