Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy elemental rod generator ?

Started by Pontifex, November 20, 2006, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

@Koen1

QuoteSo, what's the news?

Sounds like I missed your March 06, 2008 message. Sorry.
I usually try to answer any message should it be perceived as perfidiously mocking.

Here 'were' the news: http://freenrg.fr/JapRod/October_2007_Update.html

I do my best. Sometimes I'm mislead.
You have the phone number of this Japanese company.
Why not give them a f' buzz?
Have you some Japanese friend?  I have not.
I live in an 'average' country in west of France.

BTW: Any Japanese guy over there?

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Lawman

For such an interesting topic, this seems to have gone very quiet.

Has there been any more news/updates ?

Regards Tim

hartiberlin

The video seems to be from Dr. James Schwartz
from NoahsArk Research foundation.
He confirmed to me, that it leaked out a few years ago from
his research group.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

STARAY

I have tried to call err co of japan of no availe. Either they are on holiday or they can't speak english. I would do anything to get my hands on one of thoes boxes. If you have any information on these boxes please post on this forum or e -mail me at rayflick3@roadrunner.com.

Xaero_Vincent

Same here. If the elemental rod generator is real, I must have it... and oh I will.

I just tried emailing Dr. Schwartz but I have yet to receive a reply.

I know now that the rods do NOT comprise of 73/74 elements because Dr. Schwartz admitted that he a fibbed about the elements to confuse people so that they wont discover how "simple" the rods are made. I don't know what the rods shown in that 1988 video are but the newer Japanese rod generators are made of a ceramic material. The Japanese rods have greater radiant energy absorption characteristics so its the one we want to focus on anyway.

So the mysterious ceramic material is likely a powder that is compressed into a rod shape then bonded together in a kiln and gives the rod a dark matte color.

Tantalum carbide is a ceramic material available as a powder and is (what I think) makes up the first rod. The second rod is in my opinion tungsten carbide (less common as a powder) with a tantalum carbide alloy to give it a more ceramic look. The fact that the two elements are different means the rods can have opposite polarities?

Its likely we can find these materials already in solid rod form but the baking process might be necessary, so its not known if we can cheat this step.

BTW, these materials are among the toughest in the world. This means that these rods can be converted into high-quality drill bits as a secondary function. Breaking them? No way. No how.

There is another thread about these rods. Perhaps merge them together?