Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy elemental rod generator ?

Started by Pontifex, November 20, 2006, 05:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lwh

Quote from: caleb on August 02, 2007, 11:45:18 PM
open

http://web.mit.edu/mit_energy/about/committee.html

look down

Co-President James Schwartz  jschwartz [@sloan.mit.edu]

That'd be right, just check the sponsors to find out what happened to this technlogy.

Les.

tao

Quote from: lwh on August 03, 2007, 08:42:26 AM
Quote from: caleb on August 02, 2007, 11:45:18 PM
open

http://web.mit.edu/mit_energy/about/committee.html

look down

Co-President James Schwartz  jschwartz [@sloan.mit.edu]

That'd be right, just check the sponsors to find out what happened to this technlogy.

Les.

Hey guys, that isn't even the right guy...

I am still awaiting a response from the RIGHT Schwartz from Noah's Ark Research, nothing yet...

gn0stik

Guys, is the involvement of Dennis Lee not enough to tell you all that this is a complete scam? A bit more elaborate than his others, I have to admit.... But Come on... Dennis lee? Dennis Lee is involved. That should be enough for anyone. The guy is a known, scam artist. You have to assume anyone involved with him is too.

By the way, you can light cristmas tree lights with 4 AA batteries. They draw very little current. It's just batteries, positive up on one side, and negative up on the other, in some kind of conductive shell, of graphite, or carbon, or something, perhaps even copper with conductive black paint coating, and wire between them on the bottom. Notice he touches both rods at one point simultaneously, and he doesn't get bit? Or if he does, it's nothing painful.. or even felt.. That should tell you everything you need to know. As for the suitcase thing, who knows. Also there are very low powered gas bulbs that would light very brightly with that much power, I had one connected to a piezo that lit when you shook the piezo, four of them would have easily been lit by batteries in that config. And luminosity is easily misinterpreted by cameras. Those bulbs were not that brightly lit. If you don't believe me, go read about what dave did again. He clearly says they look brighter in the video than they really were.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I would bet dollars to donuts there's nothing here.

tinu

I fully support the above.

Now, assume that I have a fe device (I don?t). What would be the first thing to do? Let it run. Second? Let it run. And again, and again. Forever! It?s free energy, remember? It?s our dream! Wouldn?t you let the device continuously run, up to its final wearing?

Any show in which the device is quickly shut off is just not natural. It is simply something that no one would do, imho, with a real free energy device. On these grounds, I?m sorry to say but I dismiss most of the claims seen during the last years. A natural movie on a real device would show the device at full power and energizing a load, most of the time. The emphasis has to be on power out and, if not an independent setup, on power in also. Any other emphasis given is not fitting the picture.

Tinu

hartiberlin

Yes, I think this is a fake device.
Probably hidden batteries inside these rods...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum