Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Jeg on October 30, 2017, 02:24:39 PM
Precision op amp rectifiers would do the job as the forward diode voltage won't limit you to low level signals.
Nice. I'll have to try that. It's been awhile since I've used that. Seems to me it didn't rectify so well at lower voltages, but I could be mistaken.

Jeg

Looks like the issue was due to the very high frequency and not to the level of voltage. Probably a simple transistor amplifier would fit better here. 

Theoretical Research

I wish .asc files were allowed as attachments. Attached is a zip file of a LTspice file of the present air core circuit. Hopefully there will be an improvement by tomorrow. When it's done and debugged I'll post all of the exact part numbers along with the exact directions to make the air core. A simple mixer circuit was used in this design. It could use a lot of improvements. The 0.5pF caps are a bit fishy, but anything larger will drown oscillator for some reason. There's probably a much better fix than using 0.5pF caps. I tried using 1Mohm resistors, but that renders the mixer useless. The problem is that the mixer input needs to measure the voltage across the core capacitor. If you find a good solution then please upload the circuit.

The L and C values in the LTspice file for the core are just guesstimates and will definitely change, probably by a lot.

I'm using four 2N2222 transistors in parallel because the oscillator loves it and it boosts the core current. I have better transistors here, but they're not common like the 2N2222. Surely everyone here has some 2N2222 transistors, right? The mixer requires two 2N2222. It's a good idea to have a few spare incase they burn up. Anyone who wants to replicate this who doesn't have eight 2N2222 transistors please let me know and I'll see if the circuit works good enough with three transistors.

I did a quick check on the transistor voltages in LTspice to see if they exceeded the 2N2222 max values. Looks okay, assuming my memory of the max values are correct. Although I know there's a lot of differences between manufacturers. That alone could be a gotta in replicating. So I'll need to set up some basic testing procedures so you can verify your circuit is working properly.

Just ignore the 3 groups of 100K & 4pF caps on the mixer output. That's placed in there to filter the output for LTspice sims. The actual build shouldn't need those, as the DVM will filter without problems, right?

mikemongo

Quote from: Theoretical Research on October 28, 2017, 01:40:17 AM
I would like to add my personal observations. The first time I saw such a high power device I panicked because I swear there was faint smoke coming from the device. I thought my MOSFET was burning up. I see this faint smoke effect every time when the device is powered on. I don't know how I can see this faint smoke, but have often wondered if other people would see it. It's a mystery. Maybe it's just a psychological effect? Idk. Has anyone ever noticed something like that?
I am very interest in this effect that you seen.  I could never find it again but there was a post in this forum
where someone else several years ago witnessed this.
Was it similar to seeing "heat devils" across the hood of a parked hot car, or seeing it when the ground or other object is much warmer than the ambient air?
Have you tried making a video of it?
If you add .pdf to the .asc file you should be able to post it, then whoever downloads it just needs to delete .pdf to use it.

profitis

"Hopefully there will be an
improvement by tomorrow. When it's done and
debugged I'll post all of the exact part numbers along
with the exact directions to make the air core"

Well I dnt know if I'l post exact part no's but there's one very impotent part required ohk.I will post pics