Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscillator Powering 6 Modified Led bulbs

Started by SkyWatcher123, April 28, 2017, 12:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 30, 2017, 01:35:55 AM
Hi magnetman, i think it might be ok, i remember lasersaber was using that kind of wire on a ferrite core and it worked well.
I would say between 1.5-2 ohms per strand would be best for the 12 volt bulbs.
Not sure how well it will work, if you do not remove the inner circuitry, though you can try and see.
I finally finished winding the triple tube ferrite core, i used 8 layers of 24awg. magnet wire and it comes out to 7.8 ohms per strand on that large core.
Unfortunately, after a few tests, it does not work the best with the 12 volt bulbs for me.
Though it works very well for the 120 volt led bulbs, the modified ones and the non-modified ones.
I think it's the fact that when we wind a ton of turns and the large core, the flyback spikes are very high and it's a much better match for the 120 volt led bulbs.
I also raised the voltage input with this larger coil/core to 19 volts, using a laptop power supply.
Most definitely a more efficient coil/core for the higher voltage bulbs, i placed 2 of the 120 volt led bulbs in the ceiling sockets from the circuit and they are blindingly bright and using 19.06 volts at 180 milliamps for 3.43 watts.
peace love light
I noticed your latest post about working with 120 volt led bulbs. You need to include a circuit diagram to interest others.  I am sure you will get many hits on your giant jewel thief setup. I still am sticking with the 12 volt LED bulbs.  My goal is to power 15 seven watt 12 volt bulbs (105 watts).  Then check the voltage and current each bulb in parallel is using along with the total watt usage.  I just completed making the coil.

SkyWatcher123

Hi magnetman, good idea, i'll draw up the latest circuit sometime today.
Look forward to your results magnetman.
An interesting test might be to take a picture of the light hitting one of those cheap, dollar store white foam board sheets, at a certain distance.
Then plug in some normal, wall powered led bulbs or 12 volt direct powered, to show any differences between the two.
Since i don't have any light meters, i may use that method to show how bright this setup is.
peace love light

magnetman12003

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 30, 2017, 05:24:01 PM
Hi magnetman, good idea, i'll draw up the latest circuit sometime today.
Look forward to your results magnetman.
An interesting test might be to take a picture of the light hitting one of those cheap, dollar store white foam board sheets, at a certain distance.
Then plug in some normal, wall powered led bulbs or 12 volt direct powered, to show any differences between the two.
Since i don't have any light meters, i may use that method to show how bright this setup is.
peace love light

I have a excellent lux meter but the thing is so sensitive to light it must be mounted stationary  at a point away from where the actual light source is.  Holding by hand is a no no .  Meter goes crazy.

Here is the big question:  12 volts X .5833333 amps equals 6.9999 or 7 watt LED bulb.
What is the ""CALCULATED""  true LUX value of one led bulb as above measured directly at a distance say 10 feet away?  Different 12volt power sources will give different readings, NEED A STANDARD READING,

SkyWatcher123

Hi magnetman, I'm not aware of the 7 watt, 12 volt led bulbs lux at 10 feet and i see the issue with your lux meter.
That is why i suggest the white foam board method, at least for me, all i'm concerned about at the moment, is usable light for humans eyes to use, so placing the white board at whatever distance, we can compare to known grid powered or battery powered led bulbs.
The 12 volt led bulbs you have, a man said in a video, they are around 600 lumens, directly powered from 12 volts dc.
Here is a new drawing of my latest circuit setup.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi all, here is a couple pics of oscillator and lights in action.
I will be using the white foam board method soon, to try and show the light level output.
peace love light