Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thailand Free energy motorcycle

Started by justawatt, May 04, 2017, 02:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

is there anyone from thailand here .

Acca

Here are just some things to ponder who is really that advanced !!!

In the  "West" social media and silly radios (mobiles) are have taken over the brains of the young people, facebook posting and checking every ten minutes have made young people stupid ..

So the Thailand young people are brilliant ...

my opinion as it is to East.. and learn  ...

Acca..

and a re-post from the principle of the company..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr7yOPmfCCk

Jean-Claude Henry1 month ago
  Hi selva kumar and everyone.... I am very busy of me and unfortunately don't get enough time for to answer to everyone. However can you send an email to my email address jcseeksyou4@yahoo.com and I will do my best for to answer the emails. The device is in Thailand. And we will not teach anyone how to build it (not yet and especially when the Cabals still are controlling the world). There are many similar free energy devices around the world and everything will be released when time is right. However the running (without gasoline or battery) motorcycle and car will certainly come out on the market next year.

Dansway

Here's something to think about. 
Japan was set to release an all-water-powered car and right before that happen a huge earth quake and following tsunami hit that country.  No more watered powered car?????
I hope Thailand does not have a huge natural disaster also.

I don't get it.  If real, this tech should be released, and then and only then is it protected from disappearing.

Bob Smith

Quote from: Acca on May 04, 2017, 04:49:39 PM
Thanks for posting this information as I am very aware of this company, this is why oil and the hydrocarbon economy is loosing it's market ... In the far east it will be the major driving force as Neodymium metals from China will alter the way monetary economy's may suffer due to the replacement by the resource based economy's take over slowly... in the future ..

Free energy will allow many to be lifted from poverty..

Acca..
Interesting. From what I hear, neodymium magnets are becoming harder to find in the West. Maybe this is the reason why.
We're not supposed to have this technology?
Bob

ramset

Well
we do have a friend In Thailand , A Dutchman who has been building a wee WardenClyffe ,I have not seen him around lately

will reach out for him .
Acca
do you have more info?

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma