Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsing A Bifilar Coil And Collecting From It And Various Ways Of Going About It

Started by Magluvin, May 09, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

This thread is for as the topic states. We are not necessarily looking at resonance, but it is not excluded. The reason I am putting it here is some of what I have ideas for, the timing of the coils resonance may be an indicator of the timing for the switching...... So in my book, we can see the effect of resonance in the very first peak of the output, 1/4 of a sine wave, even if we kill it off at peak to collect from it.

Will put up some circuits I plan to try later tonight.

Mags

Magluvin

Here is the first circuit to test.  It will need to be expanded upon as to how to get it to have a continuous pulse train. So loading the caps should work. Basically a switching supply but testing if there is any advantage collecting from the 2 coils if they are wound bifi or if it were a typical transformer winding. So if a typical tranformer winding is made in comparison, its probably best to not have 1 layer for one winding and the other winding on top as it is as close to being bifi as it gets without winding 1 and 2 side by side. Ive almost got my new bobbins going.  I have issue with thin wall bobbins where the pressure of winding the wire pushes out on the wall and the winding loses its form, messes with you wile winding. ugh  1/4in plexi walls on plexi tube.

Mags

Dog-One

Some concepts shown in the attached application note.

I took this a step further using a microcontroller and state machine to effectively
charge multiple caps while only a single cap fires.  This gives more time for the
capacitors to come up to full charge and subsequently allows faster firing rate.
The only real drawback is that it takes a lot of isolated switching circuitry and
drivers.

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on May 10, 2017, 03:21:06 PM
Here is the first circuit to test.  It will need to be expanded upon as to how to get it to have a continuous pulse train. So loading the caps should work. Basically a switching supply but testing if there is any advantage collecting from the 2 coils if they are wound bifi or if it were a typical transformer winding. So if a typical tranformer winding is made in comparison, its probably best to not have 1 layer for one winding and the other winding on top as it is as close to being bifi as it gets without winding 1 and 2 side by side. Ive almost got my new bobbins going.  I have issue with thin wall bobbins where the pressure of winding the wire pushes out on the wall and the winding loses its form, messes with you wile winding. ugh  1/4in plexi walls on plexi tube.

Mags

Mags

Try using your BPC in a Joule Thief,and see what happens.

Brad

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on May 12, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
Mags

Try using your BPC in a Joule Thief,and see what happens.

Brad

Well a typical JT doesnt collect from both coils as one is only a trigger.

Will be working on it this weekend

Mags