Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Next OU Device to investigate "Magmov" 3kW Magnet Generator

Started by gotoluc, June 06, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Cisco

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 16, 2017, 05:39:48 AM
My replication is coming along nicely:

Quote from: Bertoa on June 15, 2017, 09:12:50 PMWe know nothing about the Magmov generator from external sources. My son and friends are now in Tbilisi Georgia. They visit next week the Magmov company. I think they go to meet Daniel Youssefi, the inventer himself. So I want to ask people here on this forum, what questions about this FE generator you want to get an answer on?

--When will they be available?
--How long does delivery take?
--Where can one be seen in operation?
--What components are inside the black box?
--Is performance limited to the life of the battery?
--Is there any warrantee?
--How many have already been sold?
--If the generator does not arrive within 45 days, can I get a refund?

After submitting an order for the 3KW model, I received answers from the company to only the first two questions.
They said, "MAGMOV is already available. The shipping time is 20-30 days."
Still awaiting answers to the remaining questions--including the one about TK Labs junkmailbox--which I resubmitted.

timed

I've contacted with the sales person and I found out  there is no delivery presently. They say deliveries going to be started soon.

If anybody hear anything pls. share the info.

PS. I opened a topic in May 10th named "Magmov" and have been advised to write here in order to keep all posts under one
topic.

First topic is mine and all conversation suppose to continue under my topic not this one.

Kind regards to all.

MagnaProp

Sorry to say the Indiegogo project says closed. On the plus side, the one from TKLabs looks promising. Its vertical flag hints at possible anti-gravity effects.