Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Next OU Device to investigate "Magmov" 3kW Magnet Generator

Started by gotoluc, June 06, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: ramset on June 07, 2017, 10:07:52 AM
Luc
if you could respond to the email with the visit offer ? so we can help qualify their claim and buy some units  ;)
let them know I'll be calling tomorrow to set this up [site visit with free testing and test report/validation].

This is the reply I sent them:

Thanks for the reply.

I belong to a group of alternative energy researchers who would be very interested in such a device.

We would like to come to your location for a demonstration.

Please reply with the details

Regards

gotoluc

ramset

Luc
spoke briefly with a "salesperson"
orders ready for delivery in 20 days, no place to see a unit or inspect/test one there.
the phone line kept popping out ,

to be fair,  she mentioned  a Skype contact for further questions and answers,  although the phone connection was poor and that contact was unintelligible ,I mentioned you would send a request
for this Skype contact .

overall the conversation seems geared to investors or buyers ,not so much towards seeing and testing a unit.

will stay on this one until a clear result 
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

NKE
good to read you like proof !

yes this is all about proof... not printed words !

onsite testing  to verify  published data and claims.

* I must add this testing is at no financial cost to the claimant.

thanks for your input.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

gotoluc

Unfortunately someone started another topic on the Magmov without searching to see if one has already been started.

This was posted by user Bertoa and is interesting, so I'm posting it here.
Quote from: Bertoa on June 15, 2017, 03:12:50 PM
We know nothing about the Magmov generator from external sources. My son and friends are now in Tbilisi Georgia. They visit next week the Magmov company. I think they go to meet Daniel Youssefi, the inventor himself. So I want to ask people here on this forum, what questions about this FE generator you want to get an answer on?

I ask you all to please keep replies in this topic in order to keep all information in one place.

Thanks for your cooperation

Luc