Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A complete youtube channel explaining Flywheel free energy technoloy

Started by justawatt, August 02, 2017, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

Quote from: Dog-One on August 02, 2017, 03:29:37 PM
Energy storage, not generation.

He says in several places the device runs for a certain amount of time,
not continuously.

His innovation is actually just a replacement for batteries.  Myself, I really
don't want an eight ton flywheel spinning at 4000 RPM anywhere near
my home or family.

i understand but please go through his whole videos if you can , or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1uCOOeUlnI

his generator output eff is only 85% ,but his torque eff 649.4 %  due to this his overall output eff become more than 100 % or overunity .
in one video he is saying his input 17 amp and output 25 Amps (220 volt input and output)

Dog-One

Quote from: justawatt on August 02, 2017, 03:59:02 PM
his generator output eff is only 85% ,but his torque eff 649.4 %  due to this his overall output eff become more than 100 % or overunity .

Well sure.  As the RPM of the flywheel changes (up or down), the COP of the entire system
will change all over the place--some > 1, others < 1.  You can't just pick-n-choose the part
you want, you have to sum the whole thing from a dead start all the way to a dead stop.
When you tally it ALL up, that's when you can ascertain what the entire system is really
capable of.  Chaganti isn't going to do that, nor is he capable of doing that.

What I find most interesting is that he doesn't seem at all interested in small-scale POCs,
it basically tells me he knows something isn't quite working the way he would like it to.
To me, all that big-iron he uses obfuscates the basic principal.  If there is real OU in his
system, it's coming from the motor/generator combination, not the flywheel.

LibreEnergia

How anyone can get sucked in by this is beyond me. 

A flywheel can store energy, but cannot create it. Sure, you can extract energy from the system at a faster rate than you added it, for a while, but this does not mean any extra energy was created. The sum of energy out will always be the same (or less due to heat losses) than the amount of energy in.

Learn the difference between 'Power' and 'Energy' as confusion around this seems to be at the heart of most bogus or uninformed claims of free energy.

Acca

Watt thanks for the links to the "mass wheel" ...

This is a great industrial application and it has nothing to do with "home power"...owners...

The English had steam power for 350 years and they ran the World..

Industrial "beam engines" application had massive wheels for torque and hp was very low..

Torque and low rpm was the way to transmit force, adding steam at 5 psi was like adding a small push at the top of the power stroke..

Storage in spinning mass in the ton range prevented massive ships from tipping over in the past.. and present..

Now add "gyroscopic procession" in the X axis and "force is multiplied" again..

I think this engineer in re-discovering lost technology that was ..

link to Cornwall massive beam engine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRw5o1UKkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIb5_qDimho

[/font]