Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clarence replication of Barbosa and Leal self powered generator

Started by casiano, August 10, 2017, 11:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casiano

I followed Clarence on Energetic Forum and is somethin fishy going on there.He avoids to do some basic measurements wich member Level asks him to do.so i think i'll wait building the device untill he does proper measurements.

citfta

I think you will be waiting a long time.  Several of us have tried many times to get him to do proper measurements.  He has always had some answer that didn't involve proper measurements.  I haven't looked at that thread on EF for several months.  The past history of reading his explanations for what is going on convinced me I was wasting my time.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 13, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
Because the meter is in "overload" mode and shows 0 watts when it is in that mode. Watch carefully at 3:54, and again at 6:59, and again at 8:10 and you will see the "overload" message on the meter as it displays "0 Watts". At 8:10 the vacuum cleaner is plugged directly into the meter, not through the "white box", the meter indicates "overload" and reads 0, and if Nelson had just pushed that button one more time before the end of the video you'd see another "0 Watt" reading, even when the white box is not used. That would have been a rather obvious "tell"-- and it is obvious that Nelson knows this. This video has "comments disabled". Why is that? Is Nelson afraid someone will notice his deception and point it out?

Well, I'd like to make a note of you, TK, about your comment only because you think  you're too smart.
If you look well to the vídeo since begin you will see that meter show in the function overload all time zero even with a load directly connected .https://youtu.be/KAtRv6PneNs?t=74
It should show 1 when is in overload , in that that way you are wrong about your observation .
But if you ask a lot i could explain what is happen :) in this circuit but only if you ask me really a lot :)
About the meters all my meters are damaged in all my vídeos and i just use them  for fun because i like cheat persons to get rich with my youtube account lol. For sure i dont have same philosoph like you that live from youtube or donations from other persons.
This links point to another vídeos with diferent model of meter .  Ohh... overload problems tooo ...sorry i disabled comments 3 years ago because i'm afraid that someone could notice my deception... REALLY PATHETIC  your conclusion . 

https://youtu.be/G-ob1GY6dXs?t=264
https://youtu.be/RFpsK6EMPQM
https://youtu.be/Eoc_9h4vCKs

TinselKoala

At the end of the video I commented about, Nelson plugs the vacuum cleaner directly into the meter, and the meter proceeds to show the "overload" condition and the zero watts indication at 8:10. Anyone can see this for themselves.

AlienGrey

Mr Nelson yes TK is clever, but not as knowledgeable as you are, but that's because he is stuck in the old ways as I and many others are taught to start with Oxford University ie Maxwell's teachings suppressed. I myself was under the wishful thinking your videos would show how to re create how you had created OU so I could just use it for my self and stop wasting valuable natural resources of the planet but nothing worked not even your circuit diagrams could I get to work (i mean NO OU). I won't comment on how bad life was 3 years back but it was bad.

But I will tell you this I know mostly how it's done but only from translating videos from our Russian friends, probably the same way you learnt ;). America you must be jesting all get from them deliberate mind set (mind games) know your place ! its BS and deliberate misguidance the US has no respect for other peoples SOVEREIGNTY and that includes its own people. Sorry!