Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

$25,000 National Geographic Contest - Compressed Air (Ambient Heat) Energy

Started by Tom Booth, August 18, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Booth

I was not at all aware of the Wainwright material. I'm just downloading and beginning to read the first PDF. Incredible!

You might be interested also in this material, if you haven't already come across it elsewhere. It is an old Stock offering from the Standard Power Company, from around that same time period early 1900's.

As far as I know this copy someone sent to me is the last copy in existence. At least I've been unable to locate any other reference to any such booklet or the Standard Power Company.

http://peoplesresearchcenter.com/james_place/standard_power_company.html

The booklet is titled: "Perpetual Motion The Standard Power Co." and contains a section or additional booklet titled "Continuous Power The Natural Result of Converting Heat Into Work in an Insulated Expansion Engine at Temperatures Below the Normal of the Atmosphere by J.F. Place"

It carries the date of 1903. It is very fragile. I find no mention of or reference to Wainwright therein though.

This time period seems like it was bursting at the seams with this kind of documentation (at the time), though the traces have practically vanished away today. (If not for the internet).

Tesla mentioned in a letter to the publisher that his 1900 article in century magazine caused both him and the publisher a world of trouble: "...my article which has given great trouble to you and infinitely more to me."

What trouble I wonder did the publication of his article cause?

Tom Booth

I wanted to mention that the National Geographic Website hosting my Idea submission has been dysfunctional for the past few days. Almost from the first moment the idea went live, so posting comments was not possible. Seems though that it has just gotten back up and running again:

http://www.natgeochasinggenius.com/video/2668

antijon

Thanks for the link, I'll have to get it later as I'm on an iPhone now. As far as Nat. Geo. goes, good luck. I don't want to say it, but you'll probably not get into the top 4. I'm biased when it comes to mainstream organizations, so I don't put any faith into their public selecting process. You'll probably lose to something ridiculous and politically motivated, like reducing global warming or offsetting carbon footprints.  ::) People aren't interested in real technology, they're interested in feel good technology. You'd probably have better luck if you said you'd make ice and deliver it the North Pole to save the polar bears.

Tom Booth

From what I've seen on there, there are actually quite a few very good ideas on there that I think are quite worthy of support. I originally joined because I've always had a great deal of respect and admiration for National Geographic in the past. I learned recently however that it is no longer a Non-Profit organization but a for profit merged with FOX. (Rupert Murdock). Reading these articles (while browsing, trying to find some way to let them know their website was not working), caused me to wonder why National Geographic is drift-netting for intellectual property.

Going back and reading the rules and terms of service I'm now wondering what I've gotten myself into.

https://actions.sumofus.org/a/murdoch-national-geographic

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/14/how-fox-ate-national-geographic

In particular, under "Your Proprietary Rights in and License to Your User Content" sounds like by simply entering the contest one has... well read it for yourself:
Additionally, National Geographic is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained within such User Content for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing and providing commercial products and services, including NG Services. National Geographic's use of such User Content shall not require any further notice or attribution to you and such use shall be without the requirement of any permission from or any payment to you or any other person or entity. You hereby appoint National Geographic as your agent with full authority to execute any document or take any action, National Geographic may consider appropriate in order to confirm the rights granted by you to National Geographic in this Agreement.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/community/terms/

Tom Booth

This idea however is at least 100 years old. I've been posting about it for at lest a decade myself. I don't think that any entity can get exclusive rights to this particular concept or proposal as it has been in the air since at least 1900 with the publication of Tesla's article.