Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Multiphase Resonant Circuits

Started by sourcecharge, August 29, 2017, 02:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sourcecharge

Hi all,

I am working on >20 phase resonant circuits....
The reason is because there seems to be a discrepancy between b2spice and reality...
Think of it this way....
It two "phases" of a separate LC series resonant circuits that are in phase, are rectified from the output from a 100% (or close) square wave input, the output is twice as much....this corresponds to a ratio of the dissipation of the load to be 2.....very easy....
There is a second ratio that shows the number of phases to the actual output, and in this case, 1
But if there are multiple phases, like 5, and they are spread out evenly, than the ratio is not 2 but a lower number....(1.4)...from spice on both points...
The second ratio is <0.25
If there are 10 phases, spread out evenly, than the ratio is 2.4, and not 2.8....which would give OU......and the second ratio is <0.25...
But lets say the number of phases are infinite....
Then the phases would be soo close that the wave forms would almost overlap, so in real world settings...this would be like almost 2 phases that are in phase....another words the second ration would be 1...
Therefore I would get OU....
Here's the catch...20 phases is what I'm shooting for.....20 MPP cores (2inch 60u) all wound with about 250 Q measured (960 N), and about 120 Q under load....I have 1 made, but they are a pain in the ass to make....I even made a mold to section wind these things with my 3d printer using 28 awp polyimide wire...
It takes about 4 to 5 hours to make each of them and I am too lazy to make any more especially after I found the Q under load at 120 instead of 250 as calculation and test measurement showed....
IDK it might be the resistance of the dielectric of the coils (parasitic capacitance)

Anyways...If this works, i will be able to make coils that will work for any load due to the equations that I have found/made and are using today...

gotoluc

Hi sourcecharge

Interesting ideal and I hope you will continue to build and test as it's rare to find researchers who actually build a test device let alone build and test someone else idea.

Looking forward to more and thanks for sharing

Luc

sourcecharge

Quote from: gotoluc on August 30, 2017, 09:54:01 AM
Hi sourcecharge

Interesting ideal and I hope you will continue to build and test as it's rare to find researchers who actually build a test device let alone build and test someone else idea.

Looking forward to more and thanks for sharing

Luc
Thx
My research started with the assumption that b2spice was a "control"....
Using B2spice I have found the following equation regarding a series LC resonant circuit with an output measurement across the capacitor to ground:

Vp(out) = Vp(in) / (nkFCR)
n = the polarity number, 2 for AC positive and negative, and 4 or either positive or negative
k = wave form number, pi for sinusoidal input wave forms, and pi^2/4 for a 100% duty factor AC square wave
F = frequency (hz)
C = Capacitance (F)
R = total series resistance of the series resonant circuit, Including, ESR(cap), and of the coil, R(dc), R(ac), R(di), R(core)...not to mention the dc resistance of the mosfets and the connecting wire...
I actually have data points from B2spice giving the k factor at duty factors from 35% to 100% non grounded open square wave inputs
I also have the data points from B2spice giving the Power factor at duty factors from 35% to 100% non grounded open square wave inputs
80% PF b2spice at 100% duty factor, and 77% PF observed at 100% duty factor...
These data points allowed regression of the k factor and the calculation of the current at different duty factors using a square wave inputs...
Basically, I can engineer any output voltage using series resonant circuits with a required current for a load...
Now back to the "ratio"
The series resistance of the series LC resonant circuit is affected by a load that is across the capacitor to ground...as this is a parallel resistance it needs to be converted to series...usually this load output voltage peak can be reliably calculated at about 20% dissipation, any higher the equations fall apart..
When the resistance is calculated to a series resistance, it basically has a 1/x ratio when dealing with multiphase resonant circuits, that is what the first ratio is about...so the higher the number, the less the series resistance....which yields higher voltage output....
so if you reread the above, the idea is that after about 5 phases, the second ratio (the number of phases vs the first ratio) is always less than 25% or 0.25....but in a circuit with an infinite number of phases feeding the same load by rectification, the wave forms would realistically overlap as in the case of two series LC resonant circuits that are feeding the same load by rectification....therefore the second ratio, would increase towards 1....

Soo its been about 6 or 7 years since i had this idea, (been working alot and paying down debt) and I've never actually found a way to wind 20 cores all the same with high enough Qs to actually matter duing that time....

Multiphase equations show that coils with Qs of >250 would actually have overly efficient output even if the second ratio was still <0.25 but by only 1%, but enough to make the effort....this of course is assuming the dissipation factor of the capacitors are <0.002, the ones I got are 0.001 or less

So finally I bought a 3d printer that allowed me to make a "sectional mold"  24 sections of pie like C molds that are screwed together so that I can sectional wind these things....Took me about 4 to 5 hours to make one I think, calculations from my design speadsheet showed a Q of about 250 at 10khz...I only made one so far, but the first coil measured 233 to 300 with a mastech LCR meter..but after testing under load with a Vp in of 5 and 10V, the Q dropped to only 120....so now I'm bummed...
I studied air coils previously but the copper resistance was what stopped me from doing that type of coil, its a much simpler inductor model, where there is no core resistance...
Recently I have found that Liquid Nitrogen or LN2, can decrease the copper resistance almost 80%, therefore increasing the Q of a coil...but I'm not sure if I want to do that...
So I've hit a wall...either continue winding these MPP cores for only a Q of about 120 and hope for the multiphase second ratio to be approching 1 or look for a better coil design....either way I know its not going to be easy..

gotoluc

You've definitely put a lot of thought and work into this!
I can see your knowledge surpasses mine and hopefully you will find the courage to wind more coil stages before giving up.
I've always thought if we could eliminate coil resistance we could probably achieve OU
Liquid Nitrogen is not so difficult to purchase or even make if one needed too. There's some youtube video's that show you how to use dry ice and alcohol to make some.

Wish you all the best and courage to continue your work

Regards

Luc

sourcecharge

Will a moderator please check out my post in this section and approve it please?

http://overunity.com/other-antigravity-machines-and-devices/

Thank you