Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maxim Aliyev replication

Started by justawatt, October 13, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Quote from: justawatt on October 15, 2017, 03:26:37 PM
guys i am not the one who made this or bought this device.
The youtube users name is "Captainloz".

Hi justawatt. Yes, that was clear from your very first post.
Some people are not reading very carefully. ;D

Justawatt, you seem to be saying that you believe
Maxim Aliyev (Максим Алиев) = Roma Gric (Рома Гриц) = Andrei Bryukhovetsky (Андрей Брюховецкий)?
Is that correct?
They all seem to be from Ukraine, so that is certainly possible.
'Andrei Bryukhovetsky' was the Youtube account name that 'Roma Gric' apparently used prior to creating
his 'Roma Gric' (Рома Гриц) Youtube account. So, if this is all the same person, he seems to be periodically
changing his Youtube accounts. :)

It seems 'Maxim Aliyev's' real name may possibly be 'Khomenko Mykola Leonidovych', as that is the
name for the bank account which captainloz stated he sent his money to in the Ukraine anyway. Captainloz said
'Maxim Aliyev' has not been responding to his emails even though he hasn't been able to get his purchased
OU device parts to generate OU, and even though he seems to have followed the provided schematic very closely.
Captainloz stated that Maxim Aliyev said he was going to send new coils, but then stopped responding to he emails.

So it seems this person in the Ukraine may be just another scammer. Well, it is a given that people who sell claimed
overunity devices over the internet without letting people come and inspect the devices in person first before purchasing,
and who ask for money to be deposited directly into their bank accounts or through Western Union could very well be
scammers anyway.

justawatt

based on the reference from video clip

Void

Quote from: justawatt on October 15, 2017, 04:25:16 PM
based on the reference from video clip

Hi justawatt. Which video clip are you referring to here?

justawatt

thanks void for the reply.

Maybe the inventor who send him the device ,claims his device works ,may or may not be scammer.So far i came across two different people who have send him money. Lets say if the circuit he send is real ,maybe some small part he hide. But say suppose he have shared 99% of his circuit .something is better than something.

The circuit i shared was from another person who send 2500$ for the circuit.
same circuit we can see the video i shared .

what i found interesting was the right side coils , there is some pattern for his winding is similar to Ruslans and akula windings (assume if some info he shared is right).

If you see the first device of his ,right side coil had not contact with the kacher. That side was independent.

GeoFusion

Hi justawatt,

Interesting diagram correction you posted, hmmm not sure still if it will need the modulating circuit (Thyristor).
I see in the left upper corner of the pic of correction a diagram, do you have that one originally? is it possible to get that one?.
that one seems more to what the video is showing as I have an eye for everything and then to compare and try out. ;)

This is one of them, that should turn out to be easy to have it working, it's all direct connections and not really about wave lenght here
just step ups and step down High voltage with high current for loading.

see if it is possible getting that diagram which I mentioned ;).

Cheerz~