Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Who would you like to witness a self-runner?

Started by Theoretical Research, October 29, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

A radio frequency (RF) resonant cavity thruster, also known as an EmDrive, is a controversial proposed type of electromagnetic thruster with a microwave cavity, designed to produce thrust from an electromagnetic field inside the cavity. Sceptics have deemed it to be impossible.[1][2][3][4][5]

Such thrusters have been hypothesized since 2001 when British engineer Roger Shawyer published details of the concept. To date, there is no theoretical consensus as to how a resonant cavity could produce such thrust.[6] As of 2017, a few tests of prototype drives have observed a small apparent thrust, while other prototypes did not show thrust, and no prototype has been successfully tested more than once.[7] Due to apparent discrepancies with the current laws of physics[8] and lack of reproducible evidence, many theoretical physicists and commentators have been led to label the device "impossible", explaining the observed thrust by measurement errors.[9] The arising scepticism has led many media platforms to refer to the engine as the Impossible Drive or the Impossible Space Drive[10][11][12][13][14].  wiki

PolaczekCebulaczek

they promised test in space WHERE ARE THOSE TESTS?? WHY IT TAKE SO LONG?! yeah.

Theoretical Research

Looks like I'll be meeting a very wealthy Chinese guy near Griffith observatory tonight. He caught my attention by mentioning lots of money for equipment which is something I need. Shall see.

Theoretical Research

My smart & trustworthy friend said to not go. So I sent the Chinese guy a private message back on youtube. He wrote back telling me all I was seeing was gravity affecting everything such as the battery and core when the device was flipped. It seems people are becoming skeptical of everything nowadays. In the U.S. a high percentage of the public automatically says "fake news" if it doesn't fit their political beliefs. Nobody is going to believe it until a self runner is powering their home longer than a battery could and even then they might doubt it.

Theoretical Research

Looks like my smart friend was correct. Mm. Hello agent smith world lol. Having fun?

Test was successful. I should listen to him more often.

ps your people are not in power of this planet despite what your little egos tell you. ;)

tic, toc, tic, toc