Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Who would you like to witness a self-runner?

Started by Theoretical Research, October 29, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: gravityblock on January 05, 2018, 08:24:17 PM
[snip]
Supporting research at
http://www.skizit.biz/2013/07/21/ecdy...
[snip]

In Japanese it says "This page can not be found."  Is there another research page?

gravityblock

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 05, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
In Japanese it says "This page can not be found."  Is there another research page?

The links were malformed.  I have corrected most of the malformed links.  Is there another research page?  Yes, how many do you want?  You can start with David Lawrence Dewey, the channel of skizit Gesture, and the corrected malformed links.  Let me know if you need to be spoon fed some more if you can't do a search for yourself!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: gravityblock on January 05, 2018, 09:33:02 PM
The links were malformed.  I have corrected most of the malformed links.  Is there another research page?  Yes, how many do you want?  You can start with David Lawrence Dewey, the channel of skizit Gesture, and the corrected malformed links.  Let me know if you need to be spoon fed some more if you can't do a search for yourself!

Gravock

smh. Again, where's the evidence regarding your Stanford University conspiracy theory?

As far as Morgellons skin condition, you can read the Wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

"Morgellons (/mɔː(ɹ)ˈdʒɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain some kind of fibers.[1] Morgellons is poorly understood but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis; the sores are the result of compulsive scratching, and the fibers, when analysed, turn out to originate from textiles."

gravityblock

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 05, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
smh. Again, where's the evidence regarding your Stanford University conspiracy theory?

As far as Morgellons skin condition, you can read the Wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

"Morgellons (/mɔː(ɹ)ˈdʒɛlənz/) is the informal name of a self-diagnosed skin condition in which individuals have sores that they believe contain some kind of fibers.[1] Morgellons is poorly understood but the general medical consensus is that it is a form of delusional parasitosis; the sores are the result of compulsive scratching, and the fibers, when analysed, turn out to originate from textiles."

I am fully aware of the wiki article on Morgellons.

The wiki article on Morgellons is outdated!  It is not a delusional parasitosis mental disorder as falsely asserted in the wiki article when the wiki page was first created.   However, the wiki Talk:Morgellons page has confirmed that the disease is a specific skin infection. The filaments, that have been found in the skin of patients, are composed of keratin and collagen. The bacteria responsible for lyme disease, Borrelia burgdorferi, predominates as the infective agent in most of the Morgellons skin specimens studied so far. International Journal of General Medicine - Morgellons disease: a filamentous borrelial dermatitis 

Snapshot of the wiki Talk:Morgellons page shown below for a quick reference.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Theoretical Research

Great. Assuming it's a peer reviewed website, it will be added to the Wikipedia article. Academics, including Stanford University, are not interested in spreading lies. A quick note. What will most likely happen is that the new findings will allow medical industry to distinguish between "delusional parasitosis" cases, which is a real, and the tickborne infection.