Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Here is another very Odd experiment which really gives pause
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/16/611701171/yanny-or-laurel-why-people-hear-different-things-in-that-viral-clip

I had the opportunity to be in a room during a live broadcast of this Odd event/demonstration on national news in the USA,   where one person heard one name as clear as day
and I heard the other name clear as day.

a glitch ........one thing for certain ,its weird ...

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Theoretical Research

I've had a lot of those type of experiences as well. People call it high strangeness. Most people, including scientists rarely experience it, but some people are a magnet to attract high strangeness. One day after class I compared notes with a girl sitting next to me to discover that one our notes were completely different. Also I've seen two people do things that there's no way in hell they would ever do. Like MM (Mystery Man) said, the Simulation we exist in has vivid dream like qualities.

A couple of times I've had the fortune of catching high strangeness on video and audio. One time I was instructed by someone who knows MM to take photos at a certain location. Sure enough, there were clear, bright, and vivid objects in every photo. On Oct. 20, 2017 last year I was given the opportunity to go to a certain location and ask MM a question while recording with my phone. I asked what do you people look like. I let it record and then went home. After pressing the play button I immediately hear what I can only describe as a relatively loud high voltage transformer buzzing sound that quickly decays in about 1 second. Following that I hear a voice that kind of sounds like the Borg in Star Trek ask "What's the question." It's difficult to describe the voice. I'm not sure if it's multiple voices speaking, or if it's a digital type of voice. I didn't here that while recording. After that in the recording I hear myself asking what they look like. After that I hear in the recording a description about their round head. I can't even begin to express the emotions I felt after hearing that recording! I don't know if those two experiences count as high strangeness, but they're definitely out of the ordinary.

ramset

Personally I believe many people experience the unexplainable or uncanny at some time in their lives ,Deja vu  comes to mind.

Persons of faith experience situations which defy explanation,  all the time...  coincidences which just can't be coincidences or believed [knock and the door shall be opened]
And I have spoken with Devout atheists who have the same type of experiences
  there is much more to this world than meets the eye IMO [seems yours too.

Although I must admit,  you are much Bolder than myself, I am quite careful what doors I knock on ...I would hate to accidentally open one which can't be closed [a bad one  :o .
Not meant as a slight or  Judgement of you in any way.just call me chicken...
Thanks Grandma

Theoretical Research

True. There are some christian denominations such as pentecostals who experience some things such as speaking in tongues. I crew up in such churches during childhood. Although I personally wouldn't classify speaking in tongues as high strangeness. On rare occasion there'll be a healing, but almost 100% of those don't have much wow factor. If someone was blind and can now see, then that's a wow factor. High strangeness. Out of the 40,000+ christian denominations there aren't that many who do things such as speaking in tongues.

I've seen youtube videos of muslims doing there own strange things. Same goes for hindus, buddhists, new agers.

Personally I wouldn't say any of the above groups have that many experiences of high strangeness.

And then there're the modern groups that don't have a name. Although some call themselves Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, Starseeds. It's been my experience that these people generally have a lot more experiences of high strangeness.

Don't think badly about being afraid of the unknown. Everyone feels that. I know people who get feelings of uneasiness with Tesla like experiments. You know, high voltage, sparks, wires and "mysterious" components all over the place. To some old fashion people, amish old timers, it looks spooky and demonic in nature. Our modern high tech society would appear as spooky magic to tribal people who lived hundreds of years ago.

ramset

WellYou know we have people from all over the planet here , all manner of beliefs and many who claim no beliefs [in some form of creation].
i have had the good fortune to speak with many of these members and learned to appreciate their various beliefs and respect them all.....

Being taught as you were [me too to some extent] you know those teachings speak of the very secrets of creation being discovered or revealed as time goes bye [end times??]  Seems we are on that path at this time , present day DNA discovery and ability to modify such at the fingertips of man ,How long until we figure out how to live forever [maybe already ??].and next is the manipulation of Mass and matter ,seems we are also just around the corner there too
I was talking with a member here this AM about Star Trek and how In my opinion it seemed to be a shoehorn to get Us terrestrials thinking of what is to come,he was pointing out all the things which were in that serieswhich are coming into our reality and everyday life , he  pointed out the recent transparent aluminum discovery
and I mentioned the Chinese teleporting some "mass" however small up to a satellite .I think he mentioned an apple being teleported [was very messy tho ??

What a time to be alive on planet earth.....
Thanks Grandma