Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

I hope it works for you, but I was told by a source I trust 100% that the original Kapanadze was a hoax, which means all replications won't self run unless by luck or by chance there's a nearby source strong enough for the device.

forest

Maybe yes, maybe no, only Kapanadze knows. However the principle is rock steady and valid and quite simple but complicated in details. It kinda the same as Steven Mark TPU but using capacitors rather then the superposition of signals. Sure to some level every valid discovery can be manipulated and suppressed.

profitis

" Sure to some level
every valid discovery can be manipulated and
suppressed."

Or absorbed

lancaIV

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM
I hate to break the news to you, but in the year 2020 Earth will be introduced to three massive changes that will change your life.

1) Self-runner that will produce well over 1W
    24/365 nantenna technology works well above
2) Technology that will quickly allow humanity to leave the nest
    3D-printing technology elsewhere ? 
3) AI Singularity
    After chess and GO challenge the AI-machine shall become allowed to work out a better evolution     plan,men-machine-assimilation included

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM
I hate to break the news to you, but in the year 2020 Earth will be introduced to three massive changes that will change your life.

1) Self-runner that will produce well over 1W
2) Technology that will quickly allow humanity to leave the nest
3) AI Singularity

Regarding to #1, above. If you are reading this, then congratulations! :) There is a 23% chance that precise directions to build a simple self-runner will be released in this timeline in the year 2018.