Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 06, 2018, 12:35:02 PM
Although I have made the mistake of publishing the exact designs of a device that demonstrates the free energy effect, including part numbers the exact magnetic core, IC part numbers, etc.  I'm not worried, knowing it would take humans a long time to figure out how to turn that effect into a self-runner.

Furthermore, this forum would be the last place on Earth I'd post the designs to a self-runner. I wouldn't take the chance of the letting government putting out the fire, even if that chance is small. I'd make a bunch of the devices and freely give them to numerous students at various notable Universities. Students who are in the more advanced science classes.

Big brother doesn't have to worry about me giving humanity anything. I see humanity in it's present state as a horrifying virus that's harming the living planet, who has no respect for other lifeforms and the natural environment, who enslaves animals. You're growing up. There's hope for you, but I don't trust you, yet, and probably won't for a long time. Earlier this morning I made the final decision that I won't be giving humanity science & technology that would lead to more power.

Big brother fuels the fire for us.
No we will never get scientific recognition for posting things here.
But you can look at history and see the U.S. military has already taken devices straight
off our pages. Sometimes they even copy and paste our posts to teach their scientists.
We are at the top of Google with most relevant scientific subjects, the whole world sees what happens here.

The difference is, nothing shared here becomes classified. It's already in the public domain, so these
technologies make their way into the public domain.

The problem still exists that the corporate entities are selling us the benefits at the same market value as
the old-world fuel technologies. (coal, oil, gas, nuclear)

When they only pay for initial materials costs.
Eventually the free market will balance this out (in areas that enforce monopoly law on energy producers)
But that may take time, or a lot more ingenuity.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

blueplanet

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 06, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
Quote from: sm0ky2 on Today at 02:28:34 AM

As you no doubt know, capillary action, contrary to the claims above, does not violate any laws of thermodynamics and is not "overunity" or a source of free energy.
The Wicky Wheel isn't overunity, nor is it a perpetual motion machine, any more than a "thirsty bird" toy is. It's a heat engine.

@sm0ky2: Google "capillary thermodynamics" for more information.... if you dare.

I know nothing about thermodynamic. Take no offence. I want to ask a serious questions about the the laws of thermodynamic. If these laws are so universal to this extent, can we use the laws of thermodynamic to analyze the following phenomena. 

1) Soak a heat pipe in liquid Nitrogen and check if the capillary effect stops?

2) Prof. David Jone's Bicycle Wheels have been spinning for 38 years. They are still spinning at different locations. Can we use the laws of thermodynamic to predict when it is going to stop?

3) Our satellites have been orbiting our earth all the time? Can we use the these laws to predict when they are going to stop.

4) We have seen a lot of explosions, earthquakes and climate changes in this planet. There have not been any papers suggesting any real mathematical models of explosions, earthquakes or climate changes based on the laws of thermodynamics. Perhaps, if these laws are so powerful to this extent, we can come up with one.

Those dunking birds locally manufactured in Europe are based on a heat engine simply because they are thirsty. But I am sure there are suppliers of non-thirsty ones.

sm0ky2

1). No. Liquids turn into solid below their freezing point, except when under extreme pressure.
Which changes the capillary constraints, but then yes, capillary still occurs.
it is a function of gravity, temperature is a side effect, and will actually heat up your nitrogen.

2) the sterling engine electrophorus in the technisches museum
Is a heat engine. A slow moving sterling operating on ambient heat.
The Volta double electrophorus is there for show.

3) satellites are powered by fuel or by nuclear reactors and thermonuclear electric generators.
    Booster rockets navigate them into proper position for their orbits.
Without this, they fall.

4) i think we need a lot more data before we try.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

gravityblock

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 06, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

3) satellites are powered by fuel or by nuclear reactors and thermonuclear electric generators.
    Booster rockets navigate them into proper position for their orbits.
Without this, they fall.

Satellites are tethered to helium balloons.  <----- This is one of the ways NASA makes the illusion that satellites in outer space exist. 

16 other techniques that are being used to substitute satellites are:

1. GPS uses Cel-tower triangulation not Satellites
2 Undersea Cables
3. High Altitude Airships (HAA)
4. High Altitude Platforms (HAP)
5. Lighter-than-air vehicles (LAV)
6. High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)
7. High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)
8. StratSat
9. Airborne Relay Communication (ARC)
10. HeliPlat which connects to the HeliNet System
11. High Altitude Shuttle System (HASS)
12. Small Balloon Systems (SBS)
13. Nano Balloon Systems (NBS)
14. Google Loon System
15. Stratospheric Platform Systems (SPS)
16. High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator (HALE-D)

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on January 07, 2018, 03:01:08 AM
Satellites are tethered to helium balloons.  <----- This is one of the ways NASA makes the illusion that satellites in outer space exist. 

16 other techniques that are being used to substitute satellites are:

1. GPS uses Cel-tower triangulation not Satellites
2 Undersea Cables
3. High Altitude Airships (HAA)
4. High Altitude Platforms (HAP)
5. Lighter-than-air vehicles (LAV)
6. High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE)
7. High Altitude Long Operation (HALO)
8. StratSat
9. Airborne Relay Communication (ARC)
10. HeliPlat which connects to the HeliNet System
11. High Altitude Shuttle System (HASS)
12. Small Balloon Systems (SBS)
13. Nano Balloon Systems (NBS)
14. Google Loon System
15. Stratospheric Platform Systems (SPS)
16. High Altitude Long Endurance Demonstrator (HALE-D)

Gravock

NASA is one of the largest consumers of helium!  ROFLMAO!!!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.