Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: mikemongo on January 05, 2018, 10:09:13 PM
Do you not even know what timeline your in? 

You better snap back to reality, or ask MM what reality you are in.

Wow!! Such a powerful mind. You go, man! ;)

I missed the forum intro, "Evidence & critical thinking skills are unwanted." smh

gravityblock

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 05, 2018, 11:33:42 PM
Ah I see. So you people are in the middle of cosplay fantasizing-- Evidence is unwelcome. Sorry to disturb the playtime.

The above is a psychological projection by you.  A psychological projection is when a person defends themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. It is you who has ignored and not welcomed the evidence, and not us.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: gravityblock on January 06, 2018, 12:29:22 AM
The above is a psychological projection by you.  A psychological projection is when a person defends themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. It is you who has ignored and not welcomed the evidence, and not us.

What evidence? You've failed to provide evidence of your conspiracy theory attack against Stanford University. Nobody here has published rational evidence of a free energy self-running device. If you think otherwise, then you're simply delusional. Look around and you'll see I'm one of the few who's asking for evidence. So the forum still resembles a cosplay fantasy hangout. Hey, I like a good fantasy like everyone else, but not when it borderlines on being severely delusional. Are you sure you people aren't hurting each other with endless false hope? I'll be checking out of this place, soon.

gravityblock

Quote from: Theoretical Research on January 06, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
What evidence? You've failed to provide evidence of your conspiracy theory attack against Stanford University. Nobody here has rational evidence of a free energy self-running device. If you think otherwise, then you're simply delusional. Look around and you'll see I'm one of the few who's asking for evidence. So the forum still resembles a cosplay fantasy hangout. Hey, I like a good fantasy like everyone else, but not when it borderlines on being severely delusional. Are you sure you people aren't hurting each other with endless false hope? I'll be checking out of this place, soon.

Of course anyone can deny anything and many do willfully deny REALITY and TRUTH with the FREE WILL they were created with. (Which they might also deny.)

You can buy em books and buy em books; but all most will ever do is eat the covers.

Something comes to mind about "casting Pearls".

"When all the stars are falling down
Into the sea and on the ground,
And angry voices carry on the wind,
A beam of light will fill your head
And you'll remember what's been said
By all the good men this world's ever known.
Another man is what you'll see,
Who looks like you and looks like me,
And yet somehow he will not feel the same,
His life caught up in misery, he doesn't think like you and me,
'Cause he can't see what you and I can see."

http://www.bing.com/search?q=melancholy+man+moody+blues+youtube&qs=SC&pq=meloncholy+man&sk=SC7&sc=8-14&cvid=C3BFCFDBE38A413689D01CA7C49DFF76&FORM=QBLH&sp=8&ghc=1

Everyone of "US" does learn TRUTH in the end of our time here in "the material world" which is an ILL-usion.

http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/power.html

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Theoretical Research

Quote from: gravityblock on January 06, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
[snip]
Everyone of "US" does learn TRUTH in the end of our time here in "the material world" which is an ILL-usion.
[snip]

"ILL-usion" or not. So far mainstream has proven that science is the best method of learning. I would encourage you to take science more seriously by being more careful in what you assume is truth. Try to use math when possible. Test your ideas. Test what you believe.