Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Void

Quote from: forest on January 06, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
It's partly because kapanadze do not want to reveal secret but MOSTLY because once investors realize they cannot protect such simple method from being copied all over the world they refuse to invest in it. They even do not need to know details but the principle for example.
A hard tough nut to crack

Hi forest. It is possible. However there is lots of potential for big money to be made if someone
really has a free energy device, so I think whether a given device configuration is patent-able or
not, it should still be of interest to investors, etc. from a business point of view. Anyway, maybe after
Tariel passes on his son will get some sort of deal done, assuming the devices are legit, and assuming
Tariel's son knows how to build them. :)

All the best...

Void

Let's look at the facts:

Kapanadze:
Has demonstrated his devices many times in front of a number of independent
witnesses. A number of times has allowed witnesses to be right up close to his devices and inspect
wires and make current measurements and that sort of thing. 
Also, it would seem his public demonstration in Turkey and his apparent demonstration on
an island arranged by potential investors which seems to also be supported by the video clip
that was released would be pretty difficult to fake, if a person is being realistic about it. It is
not proof that his devices are legit, but the Turkey and island demos in particular add even
more credibility to his claims in my own personal opinion.

Theoretical Research:
Hasn't demonstrated anything at all credible to people, so as yet cannot support his claims of a self
runner in any way. Implies free energy claimants should get their devices independently tested in a reputable
testing lab if they are legit, but has not done this himself, and likely will make all sorts of excuses of why he
won't do so ad infinitum. All indications are so far he is just another attention seeking troll with very poor reasoning
abilities to boot. :) At any rate, since he hasn't yet demonstrated anything at all that might support his claims in any
reasonable sort of way, it appears he is so far pretty low on the credibility scale in regards to free energy device claimants.
Lots of hot air and hand waving so far, but not able to show anything credible that would support the claim of a
self runner. Don't be fooled.  :)

All the best...

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Void on January 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
Let's look at the facts:

Kapanadze:
Has demonstrated his devices many times in front of a number of independent
witnesses. A number of times has allowed witnesses to be right up close to his devices and inspect
wires and make current measurements and that sort of thing. 
Also, it would seem his public demonstration in Turkey and his apparent demonstration on
an island arranged by potential investors which seems to also be supported by the video clip
that was released would be pretty difficult to fake, if a person is being realistic about it. It is
not proof that his devices are legit, but the Turkey and island demos in particular add even
more credibility to his claims in my own personal opinion.

Theoretical Research:
Hasn't demonstrated anything at all credible to people, so as yet cannot support his claims of a self
runner in any way. Implies free energy claimants should get their devices independently tested in a reputable
testing lab if they are legit, but has not done this himself, and likely will make all sorts of excuses of why he
won't do so ad infinitum. All indications are so far he is just another attention seeking troll with very poor reasoning
abilities to boot. :) At any rate, since he hasn't yet demonstrated anything at all that might support his claims in any
reasonable sort of way, it appears he is so far pretty low on the credibility scale in regards to free energy device claimants.
Lots of hot air and hand waving so far, but not able to show anything credible that would support the claim of a
self runner. Don't be fooled.  :)

All the best...

Kapanadze is the one who's looking for investors and demonstrating his device. Not me. That's a very simple concept. Not sure why you're confused about that.

Kapanadze hasn't accomplish anything in 13 years. A 7 year old kid could have had the device marketed a decade ago. You're dreaming up excuses why nothing's happened. It's a fake. Get over it and stop misleading researchers by giving them false hope.

Theoretical Research

Although I have made the mistake of publishing the exact designs of a device that demonstrates the free energy effect, including part numbers the exact magnetic core, IC part numbers, etc.  I'm not worried, knowing it would take humans a long time to figure out how to turn that effect into a self-runner.

Furthermore, this forum would be the last place on Earth I'd post the designs to a self-runner. I wouldn't take the chance of the letting government putting out the fire, even if that chance is small. I'd make a bunch of the devices and freely give them to numerous students at various notable Universities. Students who are in the more advanced science classes.

Big brother doesn't have to worry about me giving humanity anything. I see humanity in it's present state as a horrifying virus that's harming the living planet, who has no respect for other lifeforms and the natural environment, who enslaves animals. You're growing up. There's hope for you, but I don't trust you, yet, and probably won't for a long time. Earlier this morning I made the final decision that I won't be giving humanity science & technology that would lead to more power.