Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RobertDepelteau circuit

Started by RobertD, November 18, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertD

Hello friends.

I just put this thing together, and wonder if anyone has comments.

RobertD

What you see is four (or twelve parallel) auto ignition coils. A spark plug, going into a high voltage primary through a diode, stepped back down to 12v, I would guess with a lot more amps than needed to drive this circuit, how much I can't tell you, but I think a lot. An arduino type of uC triggers the coils one after another, the more the better. The frequency is regulated by a microprocessor that can optimize for resonance. More coils allows higher frequency and more power.

I put #5 to show that more coils can be added.
Tesla said more power comes with high voltage and high frequency.
I think this can work. I have everything I need to build one with one coil.

I think this can drive a forklift motor.

A large step down transformer is needed so not quench any of the available power.
I'll make my own step down transformer to have an idea of what I need.
I'll use a MOT for trial. The 110 side because of the bigger wire, and use maybe 3-4 turns 3gauge wire for the output.

It will have to be rectified of course. And go through a golf cart driver circuit.
The stepped down voltage used is what you need for
the particular application, some forklift motors run on 36v.

Would need a separate coil for 12v.

My set up would be for the driver circuit to produce what is needed for constant speed driving, and to have a
supercap or battery bank for peak usage like acceleration or climbing. The circuit will charge the backup power during
low demand time, like city stop and go.

Robert Depelteau

RobertD

Hey guys, what's taking so long?
I posted it on Twitter already .
And other places.

RobertD

Thanks guys. Looking forward to see what comes of this.
visit my site: robertdepelteau.com

RobertD

Building the prototype, a couple of things I have to change. The MOT high voltage winding has to be the high voltage since the 110 side won't have enough reduction.  And I'll try without the diodes first.