Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Win Nobel Prize by doing new double slit experiment

Started by isawit, November 19, 2017, 01:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Only the magnetic force can be instantaneous

It exists in one dimension (each of the 360 dimensions)
and propagates instantly, across infinite distance
decreasing in strength with the square of the distance.
(slightly variant not a perfect square for multiple reasons)
The first dimension has no time.

The electric is manifested by the magnetic.
This exists in 2-dimensional space, in each of the 360
degrees perpendicular to the magnetic.
This is the creation of Time, as we measure it.
This cannot be instant.

Gravitational force is manifest by both the magnetic and the electric
It exists in the 3rd dimension.
In each of the 360 dimensions perpendicular to both
the magnetic and the electric.
This is the creation of space and volume.
Derived from time, it also cannot be instant.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

are the sun and earth missing gravity at any moment in the past?

no, gravity is always there, connected the 2 masses as 1.  gravity is an immortal force.

same as forces between charged particles.

gravity, electric force, and light, strength decay at 1/rr, magnetic force decay at 1/rrr, do you know why?

isawit

if there are only 2 electrons in space, according to physics laws, f=Ke x ee/rr, f=ma, they will repel each other with force f, they will move away from each other in a straight line, keep accelerating. they will never come close again.

are they still connected by a force? are they still attract each other? since they have no clock, what time is now for them? what is past? what is future in their minds? what is time to them?

if there are only 1 electron and 1 proton in space, no matter how far apart, according to same laws, what should happen? the attraction force will accelerate them toward each other in a straight line.

how can the electron and proton not collide together soon or later?

quantum magic bs theory. orbit, cloud, wave function collapse, uncertainty principle, wave-particle duality. energy level, quantum state.

science fiction on drugs.

do you agree? 

sm0ky2

Two electrons will only accelerate to a distance
at which the acceleration force has dropped below
the moment of inertia of an electron mass.

At which point they would continue at a constant velocity.

A proton and electron will only attract each other within
a similar distance constraint, at the point which the acceleration
force exceeds the moment of inertia (of electron, not proton)

And the path is a curved one, not straight when they are attracting.
the rate of acceleration increases with shortening distance
This causes the path to take on elliptical properties.

When otherwise unobstructed, and allowed to reach velocity
approaching c, the path will follow pi spiral round the center of
protonic mass.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

isawit

what is space? void, emptiness, nothingness, therefore, no property, no boundary, anything can fit in it.

how can space be curved by gravity or anything? can gravity curve an apple on the tree or a bird in the air? no, gravity is a vector force between apart masses. gravity can only accelerate mass in a straight line.

how can gravity slow down light, so light cannot escape from big mass/star so it becomes a black hole? if gravity can slow down light, why sunlight and flashlight have the same speed?

they took a pic of stars behind of the sun at that solar eclipse, proved gravity bends light path?

misinterpretation, hot plasma on the sun deflected star lights. our atmosphere deflects star lights the same principle. 

how do you think?