Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret to Overunity

Started by Tajerek, December 17, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

endlessoceans

Quote from: Erfinder on January 18, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

Solid state lacks a fundamental component, and if you haven't figure that out yet, you will eventually.  If you have accomplished what I am suggesting mechanically, I would love to see a demo,

Actually I see how one might think that if they only have half the picture.

You haven't accomplished this feat in SS form?  HUH.....oh well keep at it.  Seems you aren't where I thought you were.

Carry on...... :) :)  and all the best with whatever you are tinkering with

blueplanet

Quote from: Erfinder on January 18, 2018, 06:04:06 AM

depends...  would you be of the opinion that an open circuit generator is a producer of vars?

I have no opinion at all.
I am just learning.
Its up to you to decide if you should disclose your technology at the time of your choice.

luc2010

HI,

How Nature use/prefer electrostatic or magnetism forces?

Quote from: Erfinder on January 14, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

related but not quite the same thing...

sure....one "can" consider what I am suggesting from this angle, the task then becomes how do you demonstrate this.  When I was at this particular point, my demonstration came in the form of an air core motor generator which accelerates when shorted.  In that machine,the phase relations between the motor and generator are so arranged that the induced in both augment facilitating a roughly 1000 rpm increase under short.

No one I have met has ever produced an air core generator which accelerates under short.....
No one I have met has ever produced an 1000 rpm increase in their acceleration under short demonstrations....

Regards

it must be related to tesla ozone patent!! wait a moment...OMG even you are using tesla coils?

why tesla use coreless coils?... the game title opposition to change!!!

best regards
luc2010