Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The secret to Overunity

Started by Tajerek, December 17, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Nobody says anything about this, but since Erfinder made the videos public I guess it's alright to mention it.

Doesn't anyone notice the huge block of dielectric material the motor is sitting on with the capacitors stuck in it?

All three videos, and in the second video one wire that he is drawing the arc to/from runs into that dielectric block.

The motors are air core with a heavy dielectric polymer casing.

Quote from: blueplanet on January 06, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
(PS. I am talking about electrostatic waves.)
Quote from: Erfinder on January 07, 2018, 02:57:12 AM
Yeah......here's the thing....I am not just talking about systems involving them.....I am demonstrating what one can do with systems which produce them.......  fire breathing pulse motor.....show me yours!

?

CoastieRM2

Brief introduction as I am a newbie. I am a retired former Industrial Arts educator attempting to keep the mind active with a shared challenge of OverUnity.  Have been an inactive observer of this website for sometime now and after a few years of trial and error, felt that it might benefit me to interact with others seeking same. I would like basic input on ethics of posting as I occasionally see less than polite references to contributors efforts. I am not certain where it is appropriate to post any personal efforts/results. Are the threads open or closed to personal input/progress? Thanks for any assistance in this area. I will post this on threads that interest me the most.

Hmmmm, 7 days and still no moderator.

Cadman

Ookaaay....

Then I am back to square one. Sure had me fooled.

blueplanet

Quote from: Erfinder on January 11, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

you aren't paying attention.....

We are paying attention to some machines like those mentioned in the following videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VBNn-ids6M

And this is what overunity is about.

Sorry man, I am interested in any welding machine.

sm0ky2

Quote from: blueplanet on January 12, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
We are paying attention to some machines like those mentioned in the following videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VBNn-ids6M

And this is what overunity is about.

Sorry man, I am interested in any welding machine.

The tin dreadco can holds a voltaic pile and an hv transformer (low current, high voltage)
This in turn is fed to two electrodes, one with high electrostatic resistance, one with low
resistance. (Rounded and pointed)
This drives the brass buttons.

David jones was a genius, some of his devices are "perpetual",
This one should run for at least another decade.
But not "overunity", by the definition of the word.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.