Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze, Stepanov, Barbosa-Leal and the Secret of Free Energy

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 21, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

If you are going to look at Stubblefield, I suggest you also look at Louis Rota.

Nathan Stubblefield buried a component with 2 different metals in parallel, this created an energy that was aetheric in nature and lit an arc lamp.

Louis Rota buried a component with multiple different metals in parallel, this created an energy that was aetheric in nature and lit an arc lamp.

BTW, Moray built a device with 2 different metals in parallel and connected it to ground and Aerials.

BTW, Keely use 3 metals in parallel in his wires...

BTW, Tesla made a generator called a Tri Metal generator that specifically used Aluminium and Iron and Copper.

BTW, earth grounds and Aerial Antennas collect a widebandwidth of frequencies.

BTW, arc lamps and spark gaps are very noisy, they create a wide range of energies.

BTW, lots of metal was specifically used in Morary's case and in Louis Rota's because it was understood to give more energy to the circuit.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

tomd

"Let me say one more thing, there are thousands of farmers in this world. There are also thousands of amateur farmers in this world. With all these people that know how to grow and produce food why do people in this world still go to bed starving.
I wrote that because nobody should think they are going to be a hero and save the world. That type of thinking is scary."

One person can't save the world. However many people may do just that. The more people that are aware of this and are able to replicate it the more difficult it is to suppress. This is the only way we will progress beyond the current energy paradigm. It has to come from bottom up, because it's certainly not coming from top down.

onepower

Quote"Let me say one more thing, there are thousands of farmers in this world. There are also thousands of amateur farmers in this world. With all these people that know how to grow and produce food why do people in this world still go to bed starving.
I wrote that because nobody should think they are going to be a hero and save the world. That type of thinking is scary."

There are hundreds of millions of farmers in the world and they could grow enough food so that nobody would ever go to bed starving. The farmers make the choice not to care, they make the choice to pretend there is nothing they can do when they have always had the power to do something both individually and collectively. They could all be hero's however they make the choice not to be.

You are wrong... an idea or concept always starts with the individual then propagates outwards invoking change in others. We stand on the shoulders of giants who were not afraid, they did not take no for an answer and nothing was impossible. These individuals changed the world, they were the impetus which invoked change which has improved our lives.

Do you know what a hero is?, it's just an ordinary person who naturally does the right thing without even questioning it. They just do it and every single one of us has that capacity within us somewhere. Not to be confused with cowards who say it cannot be done or sell their soul for profit at the drop of a hat or always expect more in return.

Every individual could be a hero in their own way in my opinion. The question you need to ask yourself is why couldn't you be, what's holding you back?. You own that shit, all the baggage you carry holding you back... not us.