Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Turning Seawater into electricity with Joi Scientific and NB Power 1/8/2018 News

Started by Perpetual Overunity, January 09, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Since years www.joiscientific.com spouts big words. But nothing tangible can be found.

They are big in web page design, but that for sure needs electricity and does not generate any. Although it might convince fools to invest money. The bigger the show the more fools are reeled in.

Keep up the hope, but do not hold your breath.

Was already here two years ago http://overunity.com/16428/5-5-million-invested-by-gopro-into-joi-scientific-self-sustain-h2-on-demand/msg474613/#msg474613

Latest news update on their website from March 2016 https://www.joiscientific.com/news/ . Seems to be dormant and out of money. Where have all the people gone?

Greetings, Conrad

mikemongo

@sm0ky2, your post about electrode materials was disengious at best.  Their patent says they use graphite on the anode and tungten on the cathode. 
I am in no way defending JOI Scientic's hokey website or claims, but their patents are an interesting rewrite of Stanley Meyers patents.  I don't know how they ever got through the patent process.  They appear to want to license the technology, but I have not seen any video of proof that they can do it.

sm0ky2

Quote from: mikemongo on January 12, 2018, 07:43:09 PM
@sm0ky2, your post about electrode materials was disengious at best.  Their patent says they use graphite on the anode and tungten on the cathode. 
I am in no way defending JOI Scientic's hokey website or claims, but their patents are an interesting rewrite of Stanley Meyers patents.  I don't know how they ever got through the patent process.  They appear to want to license the technology, but I have not seen any video of proof that they can do it.

I'm sure they have advanced their technology since I last looked at it.
The cell dynamics don't change much with different choice of electrodes.
Variances in potential, ideally we would choose the highest potential without
causing a great deal of galvanic destruction.

Tungsten and magnesium are good choices,
I'm pretty sure the patentability of this  expired 50yrs after the death of Count Volta......
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

centraflow

CA2970360 (A1)  is the real app:

https://www.google.com/patents/CA2810042A1?cl=en

Which came first, the chicken or the egg, I can go back to 22nd February 2004

Is mine

Regards