Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

From Naturalnews.com

Started by Magluvin, January 15, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

What you describe, is exactly 'how' the technology can be used as a form of radar.
The LoS signal strength decreases when it hits an object.
The more solid or dense the object, the greater the signal loss.

The devices perform a sweeping function, so the line of sight actually sweeps across
an arc, or a complete circle.

By examining the characteristics of the signal loss, and comparing it to known data,
the software can probabilisticly (attempt to) identify the objects.
Shapes and sizes play a large role in identification.

In this way, a modified wi-fi scheme can resemble a map derived from sonar or radar.

This is mostly a waste of time, and stories of the technology are propagated to create
fear and distrust of the technology.
The time, $, and effort to practically apply this methodology makes more common spy
tech more applicable to any law enforcement agency wishing to see through your walls.

In short, it's easier for them to just buy a developed technology designed for that purpose.
A small sonar or radar device, combined with thermal analysis can give a very accurate image
and makes a WiFi hack seem futile.

EHF, or millimeter short-wave radar, is (I believe) the best we currently have.
It can be compared to an x-ray film in quality, but has the advantage of longer ranges
and digital image storage. This technology is actually simpler than the WiFi router before
any modifications are done.
When the same software is applied to EHF scanners to identify objects, more information
can be used for more accurate identification.

Recently, color information was deciphered from EHF signals, providing "camera-like" images.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Magluvin

Just wrote 2 comments on this article about 30 min ago. I wrote my experience with raw milk. 2 min later they were not in the comments any longer. Funny. Most of the comments were that soy milk is not popular with them, but my posts were gutted fast. Monsanto shills

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/soy-best-plant-based-alternative-says-study-110907067.html

Mags

Magluvin

Actually now I see it is there. Something up with the page maybe. One of my page recycles had shown there were no comments for a bit. Now it seems they are there.

My bad, I guess

Mags

Magluvin

Had checked out their guidlines for comments. Thought i may have violated one of them. Could have been under 'Objectional' subject if it were moderated. But the posts are still there.

Mags