Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

From Naturalnews.com

Started by Magluvin, January 15, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Eulerian Video Magnification

Revealing Invisible Changes In The World

See invisible motion, hear silent sounds (TedTalks)

Riesz Pyramids for Fast Phase-Based Video Magnification

The software code has been open-sourced and is freely available for testing and research.  I have tested the code, and it does work!  The video magnification also allows any object around you to be turned into a microphone.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

blueplanet

Quote from: Magluvin on January 15, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-14-surveillance-new-device-scans-you-from-a-distance-with-a-wifi-blast.html

Mags

I know very well this piece of news was from the US.

In the coming future, their gov does not need to collect tax from people.
All they need is to use this wifi spying device to read from everyone's head the passwords of their bank accounts. And then deduce the tax directly from their bank accounts.

It sounds easy, doesn't it?

Magluvin

Quote from: blueplanet on January 17, 2018, 01:44:59 AM
I know very well this piece of news was from the US.

In the coming future, their gov does not need to collect tax from people.
All they need is to use this wifi spying device to read from everyone's head the passwords of their bank accounts. And then deduce the tax directly from their bank accounts.

It sounds easy, doesn't it?

What??  lol. They dont have to take your money that way.  You think they dont already have access to your money if they wanted it without going through the trouble of what you say here? You thing they 'need' your passwords to do so? Thats nonsense.

Lets see here.  So far its Trumptards and 'must be news from US'.  Hmm. And what silly country are you from??

Mags

gravityblock

Quote from: Magluvin on January 15, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Read an an article some time back that claimed Gov had a device that could look through walls using the wifi sig in the room. Had talked to someone recently on the subject and in discussions was thinking that the move from 4G to 5G may be to enhance the resolution of such a peeping device.

Mags

I'm not sure how 5G by itself could enhance the resolution of such a peeping device when 5G is more of a line-of-sight technology.  If you step behind a barrier, canopy, or trimmed hedge, you'll lose the signal (see first snapshot below).  Because 5G's high frequencies have correspondingly low wavelengths, they have difficulty penetrating solid objects like walls, windows, and even trees.

Most 5G devices will have 4G LTE radios. If a device moves out of a 5G coverage area, it'll fall back to 4G (see second snapshot below),  However, the 5G devices will need modifications to use both the 5G and 4G radios simultaneously in order for the 5G signal to be used as a chroma key for the 4G signal (same technique as the color/hue changes being used as a chroma key with the wifibroadcast as I spoke of in my earlier post).

Reference:  5G Explained - What We Know About 5G

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.